Sponsored

Mach-E driver's panicked search stops four times on 200-mile trip looking for charging station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1. People living in hot areas can move. We also have air conditioning and heating. there is also a problem that most people are not willing to talk about and its the "useless eater" question. Most people are not going to tolerate mass migration on the hundred of millions scale. Unfortunately those people will be left to their own devices

2. Freshwater can be manufactured and mars' largest moon has more freshwater than earth

3. many of those species were extremely rare , we discover hyper rare species every day and could lose them the next week. We lose more animals from soybean farms in south america than we do climate change

4. nobody has called for an end to chinese trad medicine. Suggesting it is not the same as demanding it and sinking ships engaged in its trade

5. The ocean has survived every extinction event in the planets history. No actually a few degrees of warming wont kill everything.
1. People living in hot areas can move. We also have air conditioning and heating. there is also a problem that most people are not willing to talk about and its the "useless eater" question. Most people are not going to tolerate mass migration on the hundred of millions scale. Unfortunately those people will be left to their own devices

2. Freshwater can be manufactured and mars' largest moon has more freshwater than earth

3. many of those species were extremely rare , we discover hyper rare species every day and could lose them the next week. We lose more animals from soybean farms in south america than we do climate change

4. nobody has called for an end to chinese trad medicine. Suggesting it is not the same as demanding it and sinking ships engaged in its trade

5. The ocean has survived every extinction event in the planets history. No actually a few degrees of warming wont kill everything.
So to be clear:

1) You agree it will be too hot in parts of the globe for human survival. Your solution is those people should just move followed by "people will not tolerate mass migration... those people will be left to their own devices". So we know climate change is real. We know it is driven by humans. Your response is well the poor people in Africa, the Middle-East, SE Asia, etc. they can all just die-off.

2) "Mars's largest moon has more freshwater than Earth? Well thank goodness. All those people living on Mars's moon must be very happy to hear that. That is of great use to the rest of us here on Earth.

3) I agree we need better agricultural practices to curtail habitat destruction.

4) I'm glad you're as frustrated with the lack of action as I am.

5) So the reason we shouldn't address climate change is because "a few degrees of warming wont kill everything." Glad the goalposts for you are so low that the only possible outcome that should demand action is the swift elimination of all life on Earth.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exactly, Apple has one, everyone else, has another. Why would competitors want to help competitors (Tesla vs everyone else)?
Because you can up charge em at the pump.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would buy a cheap electric vehicle for short trips or commuting to work, perhaps one day. But there is no way I would want to use one in any scenario where I have to find something to do while it's charging for 45 min. Or even 20 minutes. Most people agree. If you can charge it overnight at home, and have the range to only do that, great.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.