First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great - That's pretty much what I was hoping to get when the white top was first announced. Also wanted a white interior and white roll bar. Wanted a lighter blue than this too but I like what you've done here! It looks like you might have wrapped the roll bar as well? Any pics without the top??
Thanks! Roll bar isn’t wrapped - that’s the body color.

Working on topless pics. Weather here in NW Arkansas hasn’t been cooperating but I’m thinking this weekend might happen.
Sponsored

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Very tastefully done.

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

looks pretty good but somehow i cant get a hockey mask out of my mind when looking at it

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love the grill!!

Sponsored

djstrat

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 corvette '17 f250 '68 bronco being built
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Very nice! just lose the fender flares and it becomes what Ford should've done all along.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

no tint
white top
white rollbars
grill mod

all good!

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wanted to share some pictures of what we will call a "retro sport" build done on a 2021 Base. Not everyone will be as pleased with the finished product as I am, but I share mostly to help out anyone else looking to do something similar - much in the same way other forum members helped shape this final product by sharing their "in progress" or finished product builds. First, the details:

1. This was a first day reservation order that was lucky enough to get in late October '21. It's a base model with the only options being: Hardtop, 2.7, aux switches, and floor mats. Ordered through Lewis Ford in Fayetteville (AR), and as expected due to dealings with them throughout the years, they were awesome! No issues, no games.

2. Color is 3m 2080 series Gloss Intense Blue. Wanted something non-metallic, with a bit of a sporty 60s/70s throwback vibe.

3. Wheels are 17x7 Wheelsmith custom orders. Big thanks to forum member Aardvark122 for sharing his journey on wheels which led to Wheelsmith Wheels out of California. Wanted a smoothie style wheel and did not want any poke. As many of you know, this created problems because you literally cannot find any smoothie/old school wheels with the kind of positive offset needed to avoid poke. Thankfully, Wheelsmith makes them pretty much however you want, and were great to work with as well.

Anyways, here it is. Let me know if I can answer any questions. Thanks!

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

Tires are Falken Wildpeak A/T3W - 255/80R17.

The tires are basically in line with the edge of the flares, which was the goal. Here's a pic that gives you a better view of that:

dsc_0302-jpg.jpg
How did you paint the top?
I’ve had some shops in my area tell me they won’t paint the top because they are afraid the paint won’t adhere properly to the molded plastic. I have a race red 2door and the white top would look great but I’m apprehensive about the plastic. Yours turned out great.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks good with the exception of two extra doors. That’s not retro at all.
I probably spent mo
I could not tell you how many hours were spent researching wheel options, only to be disappointed every time a possibility was found because they were not offered in a high enough positive offset. Guarantee the total time spent had to approach 20+ hours. Thankfully, Wheelsmith was able to make what I wanted. Never hurts to inquire with them about what they can do! They were really easy to work with.
[/QUOTE
Here is your 2 door version for you. I spent at least 20 or more figuring out the wheels before your efforts. Wheelsmith can do just about any offset. I could have had 55mm but I went with a 30mm to get a little more stance.
9638B36A-0D0E-4C7A-ABE2-CF6521C02E8C.jpeg

Sponsored

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
looks fine, my useless 2 cents, Bronco never came a 4 door, so you can't really "retro" it appropriately. I do love people doing different things though! Keep it up!

honorableh

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you find the changes to the ride with the falken 255/80 R17?

I love the look of the high offset wheels paired with narrow tires but I'm hesitant to move from the comfy stockC rated tire to an E rated tire.

OP
OP

MachOneGarage

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How do you find the changes to the ride with the falken 255/80 R17?

I love the look of the high offset wheels paired with narrow tires but I'm hesitant to move from the comfy stockC rated tire to an E rated tire.
I was worried about ride change too, but honestly I have not noticed any real difference.

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wanted to share some pictures of what we will call a "retro sport" build done on a 2021 Base. Not everyone will be as pleased with the finished product as I am, but I share mostly to help out anyone else looking to do something similar - much in the same way other forum members helped shape this final product by sharing their "in progress" or finished product builds. First, the details:

1. This was a first day reservation order that was lucky enough to get in late October '21. It's a base model with the only options being: Hardtop, 2.7, aux switches, and floor mats. Ordered through Lewis Ford in Fayetteville (AR), and as expected due to dealings with them throughout the years, they were awesome! No issues, no games.

2. Color is 3m 2080 series Gloss Intense Blue. Wanted something non-metallic, with a bit of a sporty 60s/70s throwback vibe.

3. Wheels are 17x7 Wheelsmith custom orders. Big thanks to forum member Aardvark122 for sharing his journey on wheels which led to Wheelsmith Wheels out of California. Wanted a smoothie style wheel and did not want any poke. As many of you know, this created problems because you literally cannot find any smoothie/old school wheels with the kind of positive offset needed to avoid poke. Thankfully, Wheelsmith makes them pretty much however you want, and were great to work with as well.

Anyways, here it is. Let me know if I can answer any questions. Thanks!

Ford Bronco MachOneGarage's Four Door Retro Sport Build 099ACF76-2B68-4638-AFC9-8D68E7B192B9

Ford Bronco MachOneGarage's Four Door Retro Sport Build 099ACF76-2B68-4638-AFC9-8D68E7B192B9

Tires are Falken Wildpeak A/T3W - 255/80R17.

The tires are basically in line with the edge of the flares, which was the goal. Here's a pic that gives you a better view of that:

dsc_0302-jpg.jpg
Randall Floyd are you going to sign that pledge!?!?
Sponsored