Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Warn Zeons (and their other high-end winches) are made in the USA. Their EVO series is not.
Ford Bronco Made in USA Winch 08278855-8427-4D2B-8CAE-F5642A556096

not sure if a Made in USA winch thread has been created (I did a search but nothing)

Currently I can only find Ramsey Winch out of Tulsa, OK as Made In USA

Warn no longer makes a Made in USA winch (at least I could not find)

Any other companies making a verified Made in USA winch?

http://www.ramsey.com/product-category/worm-gear-products/electric-winches-worm-gear-products/
I had a Ramsey 6000 planetary for 37 years on five different vehicles, always did what I asked of it. Let it go with the LJ a month ago

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a Ramsey 6000 planetary for 37 years on five different vehicles, always did what I asked of it. Let it go with the LJ a month ago
Did you find it more difficult to part with the ramsey or your LJ? Ive been tempted to offload my LJ but I just cant come to terms and follow through lol.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you find it more difficult to part with the ramsey or your LJ? Ive been tempted to offload my LJ but I just cant come to terms and follow through lol.
Ramsey was easy, didn't want a well worn 40 YO winch on my shiny new Bronco, although it might have given me some (off) street cred.

LJ was tougher. I never loved it but it certainly served it's purpose, basically the perfect Jeep. But I've owned or been in family with a dozen Broncos and I do love them, so the switch was easy. Now with some of the tech issue glitches showing up I might miss that old yank the lever transfer case, no screen and only a couple warning lights that went away if I ignored them long enough!

Good luck with the struggle.

OP
OP
BroncoBuckaroo

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good to know
Sponsored