Sponsored

Made my first bronco parts (doorsill plates)! Disclaimer... Only kinda cool! ***Updated... Video added***

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

***Updated. Video added***

Also not sure why this was moved. This was going to be my build update thread for everything I have on the go. Off the shelf mods and the things I wind up designing and making!! I have ideas for extra skid plates for control arm mounts, shock mount protectors, rock rails and a better bull bar!

So finally got on the computer and was able to fit myself in on my buddies CNC... Came up with my first parts to save the doorsills in the Bronco. Cheaper than the ones out there and mooore custom. Here's a pic.. and I'll get a video together of the latest things for the badlands and a few thoughts on it now that I'm at 1200 miles... The mind is going now on what else can I make lol

Ford Bronco Made my first bronco parts (doorsill plates)!  Disclaimer... Only kinda cool! ***Updated... Video added*** Snapchat-1100307887
Sponsored

Last edited:

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I'm sure you will get some requests as long as your price is not inflated due to market adjustments!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So finally got on the computer and was able to fit myself in on my buddies CNC... Came up with my first parts to save the doorsills in the Bronco. Cheaper than the ones out there and mooore custom. Here's a pic.. and I'll get a video together of the latest things for the badlands and a few thoughts on it now that I'm at 1200 miles... The mind is going now on what else can I make lol

Ford Bronco Made my first bronco parts (doorsill plates)!  Disclaimer... Only kinda cool! ***Updated... Video added*** Snapchat-1100307887
Awsome job they came out great

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! I’m sure with proper social media marketing you’ll sell a bunch! So how much is FORD charging for licensing?
These are not for sale. Lol. These are for me... Just showing I suppose that anything could really be engraved on them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Video added to first post as well with ideas for other parts!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you cut/engrave these? Material? Very, very nice.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
***Updated. Video added***

Also not sure why this was moved. This was going to be my build update thread for everything I have on the go. Off the shelf mods and the things I wind up designing and making!! I have ideas for extra skid plates for control arm mounts, shock mount protectors, rock rails and a better bull bar!

I like these more than the oem ones
Is this 3d printing magic?

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What type of CNC? Please don't tell me it's some huge Haas 5 axis.
Yeah, but it could be done in a simple small one like an engraving CNC