Sponsored

Have you been thinking about adding a MagnaFlow exhaust to your build?

• Yes

• No

• Already got one!

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Toolman1960

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Lariet FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be upfront about it these comments aren’t going to be very positive, so if you’re drinking the Koolaid you may not want to read this. I switched to a Magnaflow competitor years ago after a less than satisfactory experience with their product. I own a 2021 2 door 2.7 Badlands Bronco and decided to try them again, ordered the Overland series hated it and took it off after a weekend of driving. Two reasons I was disappointed enough to remove it. First of all I wanted to run the quiet configuration, I couldn’t detect any noticeable difference from the loudest to the quietest configuration. The Bronco interior isn’t a quiet place to begin with (we all knew this before we ordered) and this exhaust made it obnoxious. Secondly I wasn’t happy with the fit on the 2 door, really feel like the exhaust was designed for the 4 door and the 2 door was an after thought. Now to be fair you 4 door guys may have a different experience because of the additional length in the exhaust system for the 4 door. Anyway, the exhaust system is sitting on a storage shelf in my barn but the $1000 plus I spent for it is gone! My apologies if this offends anyone but this was my experience!
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Who buys an aftermarket exhaust for a quiet cabin 🤷🏼‍♂️ ?

I personally like the tone. I tried the most aggressive for a short while - but, felt a bit hallow on the 2.3L IMO. But, perhaps it’s different with the shorter length 2DR. What didn’t fit? The outlet?

I’ve been meaning to go back and see how the others play out - now that it’s been nearly a year in config #1.

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Alright, I have a stupid question so bare with me. Does adding/adjusting/modifying your factory exhaust have any effect on your factory warranty? I know that the answer should be obvious but I don't know the answer. Thank you for your understanding . . .

OP
OP
MagnaFlow

MagnaFlow

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

alright ... I'm sold .. the sound of that is better than any other exhaust I've heard for the 2.7.. and it seems like it's 'tunable', but I didn't see any instructions on how to tune it .. guess I'll find out when it gets delivered.. can't wait!
Instructions in the box! Welcome to the MagnaFlow family 💪 Let us know if you need any help with your new kit!

Sponsored
OP
OP
MagnaFlow

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Alright, I have a stupid question so bare with me. Does adding/adjusting/modifying your factory exhaust have any effect on your factory warranty? I know that the answer should be obvious but I don't know the answer. Thank you for your understanding . . .
As long as the after market exhaust keeps your stock catalytic converters in place your factory warranty should not be voided.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @MagnaFlow New 11229 can fixed my exhaust issues with the down pipes. Now we have full power!

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who buys an aftermarket exhaust for a quiet cabin 🤷🏼‍♂️ ?

I personally like the tone. I tried the most aggressive for a short while - but, felt a bit hallow on the 2.3L IMO. But, perhaps it’s different with the shorter length 2DR. What didn’t fit? The outlet?

I’ve been meaning to go back and see how the others play out - now that it’s been nearly a year in config #1.
Ideally, I don't really want to hear the exhaust while cruising... I want to hear it upon acceleration. I like to enjoy listening to my music or conversation with occupants without having to scream "WHAT???" because the exhaust is so loud.

OP
OP
MagnaFlow

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To be upfront about it these comments aren’t going to be very positive, so if you’re drinking the Koolaid you may not want to read this. I switched to a Magnaflow competitor years ago after a less than satisfactory experience with their product. I own a 2021 2 door 2.7 Badlands Bronco and decided to try them again, ordered the Overland series hated it and took it off after a weekend of driving. Two reasons I was disappointed enough to remove it. First of all I wanted to run the quiet configuration, I couldn’t detect any noticeable difference from the loudest to the quietest configuration. The Bronco interior isn’t a quiet place to begin with (we all knew this before we ordered) and this exhaust made it obnoxious. Secondly I wasn’t happy with the fit on the 2 door, really feel like the exhaust was designed for the 4 door and the 2 door was an after thought. Now to be fair you 4 door guys may have a different experience because of the additional length in the exhaust system for the 4 door. Anyway, the exhaust system is sitting on a storage shelf in my barn but the $1000 plus I spent for it is gone! My apologies if this offends anyone but this was my experience!
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with our overland series exhaust system on your Bronco. When running the quietest configuration, which set up did you use? If you need assistance with the system feel free to call our customer support line, or send us a private message on here, happy to help anyway we can!

Sponsored

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stoked, mine just arrived at my doorstep today - i plan on installing this weekend!

I'm assuming configuration #1 is the quietest?

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 1.55.26 PM.png

OP
OP
MagnaFlow

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Stoked, mine just arrived at my doorstep today - i plan on installing this weekend!

I'm assuming configuration #1 is the quietest?

Ford Bronco MagnaFlow Joins Bronco 6G Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 1.55.26 PM
Correct, that will be the quietest configuration with the most done control. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the MagnaFlow Family!!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

following up - got my Magnaflow overland installed Saturday morning. Not using a lift or any power tools, it took 47 minutes from start to finish (that includes opening the box and pulling the parts out). SUPER easy install. It required a ratchet, a 15mm socket, a pry bar (I used a long flatblade screwdriver that clearly had 'do not use as pry bar' printed on the handle - I like to live on the edge), and some WD-40. The WD-40 is key for making the rubber hangers slide off and back on easily, since you're reusing them with the new system. I put mine in the 3rd loudest configuration and LOVE it. Great job on this, Magnaflow!
Sponsored