Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just wanted to check in and say Hi!

Been watching the new Bronco hype with interest for the last few months and now decided to buy. Very early in the process (probably going to go with 22 models) but keen to learn and join in the forum.

This will make a perfect replacement for my F150 now that kids are going to collage etc and family is changing. Probably going to go with the Black Diamond and Sas package but also considering the Base model - especially if they delete carpets and add marine grade seats. Who knows.....?
Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome!
You will find 6g is full of knowledgeable Bronco enthusiasts. Jump in and begin the knowledge transfer.
I am planning to buy a Badlands with a lot of stuff!
From southern NH, but spend each weekend in the Waterville, ME area. Love Maine!

mrhaj

Outer Banks
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F350, 12 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm located in southern Maine and can't wait to get the new Bronco. It will will make #6 for me, unfortunately all the old ones didn't make it back on the road.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh man would i love to own a Bronco in Maine. I have family there and spent every summer there as a kid. I don't make it back much now days but have plans to eventually spend some time there with no particular agenda, just rent a Jeep or Bronco and just explore. Such a beautiful state.

OP
OP
GYMEBronco22

GYMEBronco22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks everyone!

AK SNO RIDER - Maine being called beautiful by someone who lives in Alaska is high praise! One of the most beautiful and important regions in the World. See you on the forums....

OP
OP
GYMEBronco22

GYMEBronco22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@JAGSarge - appreciate the advice. I need a few other things to line up first but maybe soon...!
Sponsored