• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Oklahoma Make me an offer, 2022 Bronco Badlands, Sasquatch, High Package, Cactus Gray, 2.7L - $70,000 OBO

Dogger8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid, 2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered this Bronco about a year ago. I have had some life changes since then and am debating on keeping or not. Rather than losing my deposit, I'm considering purchasing and re-selling. I'm listing at $70,000 (based on similar Bronco's for sale across the country) or best offer. MSRP on Window sticker is $58,250. Keep in mind, I will have around $3,000 - $4,000 in taxes to pay and will need to make some profit to make the deal worth it. I'm located in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area.

The Bronco is expected to arrive by the end of the November. I will have to pay taxes and get the title prior to making the sale final. I would anticipate the new owner to be able to take title around the beginning of January 2023. The Bronco will be garage kept and will not be driven if I have received a deposit. I can provide the tracking info and window sticker upon request.

2022 Ford Bronco, Badlands trim, with Sasquatch Package and High Package, Marine Grade Vinyl Seats (Black Onyx) with the following and upgrades:

UPGRADES:
- 2.7L ECOBOOST V6 ENGINE (+$1,895.00)
10-SPEED AUTO TRANSMISSION
- SASQUATCH PACKAGE (+$4,090.00)
17"BLK ALM BEADLCK ALLOY RING
4.7/REAR AXLE-LOCKING DIFF
FRONT AXLE-LOCKING DIFFRNTL
LT315/70R17 M/T TIRES (35")
- HIGH PACKAGE (+$2,790.00)
12" LCD TOUCHSREEN
360-DEGREE CAMERA
ADDITIONAL SOUND DEADENING
FORWARD SENSING SYSTEM
MIRRORS - SIDEVIEW - LED APPROACH LAMPS AND LED SPOTLIGHT
SYNC 4
- HARD TOP,GRAY MOLDED-IN-COLOR (+ $695.00)
FRT ROW TOP PANEL STORAGE BAG
- TOWING CAPABILITY (+ $595.00)

2022 Ford Bronco, exterior, doors on.png
Sponsored

OP
OP

Dogger8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered this Bronco about a year ago. I have had some life changes since then and am debating on keeping or not. Rather than losing my deposit, I'm considering purchasing and re-selling. I'm listing at $70,000 (based on similar Bronco's for sale across the country) or best offer. MSRP on Window sticker is $58,250. Keep in mind, I will have around $3,000 - $4,000 in taxes to pay and will need to make some profit to make the deal worth it. I'm located in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area.

The Bronco is expected to arrive by the end of the November. I will have to pay taxes and get the title prior to making the sale final. I would anticipate the new owner to be able to take title around the beginning of January 2023. The Bronco will be garage kept and will not be driven if I have received a deposit. I can provide the tracking info and window sticker upon request.

2022 Ford Bronco, Badlands trim, with Sasquatch Package and High Package, Marine Grade Vinyl Seats (Black Onyx) with the following and upgrades:

UPGRADES:
- 2.7L ECOBOOST V6 ENGINE (+$1,895.00)
10-SPEED AUTO TRANSMISSION
- SASQUATCH PACKAGE (+$4,090.00)
17"BLK ALM BEADLCK ALLOY RING
4.7/REAR AXLE-LOCKING DIFF
FRONT AXLE-LOCKING DIFFRNTL
LT315/70R17 M/T TIRES (35")
- HIGH PACKAGE (+$2,790.00)
12" LCD TOUCHSREEN
360-DEGREE CAMERA
ADDITIONAL SOUND DEADENING
FORWARD SENSING SYSTEM
MIRRORS - SIDEVIEW - LED APPROACH LAMPS AND LED SPOTLIGHT
SYNC 4
- HARD TOP,GRAY MOLDED-IN-COLOR (+ $695.00)
FRT ROW TOP PANEL STORAGE BAG
- TOWING CAPABILITY (+ $595.00)

Ford Bronco Make me an offer, 2022 Bronco Badlands, Sasquatch, High Package, Cactus Gray, 2.7L - $70,000 OBO 2022 Ford Bronco, exterior, doors o
PM me if interested. If not, just keep scrolling. No need to be a troll.

OP
OP

Dogger8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Extort Carmax not your fellow bronco enthusiasts
Im not sure how this would be extortion? Seems that the "fellow bronco enthusiasts" in the market for a new bronco but don't want to wait a year or more would appreciate the opportunity. Obviously the price is negotiable.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Members don't take kindly to people that join up just to profit off them. There are still plenty of people that reserved in July '20, waiting for their builds that they actually want to keep and drive. Still others sore from ADM and price protection woes when their ride did finally arrive. So yeah, you sauntering in here looking for 12k ADM is not gonna go over well with everyone. Also, you don't need multiple threads to get noticed:

Ford Bronco Make me an offer, 2022 Bronco Badlands, Sasquatch, High Package, Cactus Gray, 2.7L - $70,000 OBO 1668436170894

Sponsored
OP
OP

Dogger8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone is going to profit off this. A dealer will mark it up the same once the aren't obligated to hold the price. Might as well be me. I get that this whole process sucks but people dont need to be jerks about it. I would prefer to keep it but life changes and its no longer practical. I think others in the same situation would be silly not to try to make a little cash and sell to another Bronco lover who doesn't want to wait. These things have appreciated 15-20% before they are even off the assembly line.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone is going to profit off this. A dealer will mark it up the same once the aren't obligated to hold the price. Might as well be me. I get that this whole process sucks but people dont need to be jerks about it. I would prefer to keep it but life changes and its no longer practical. I think others in the same situation would be silly not to try to make a little cash and sell to another Bronco lover who doesn't want to wait. These things have appreciated 15-20% before they are even off the assembly line.
I hope you don't think I was being a jerk, just trying to help your expectations of trying to sell here. With this stupid market we're in, you're much better off using Carmax as mentioned, or BaT, as I'm sure Halfelven could use another dozen or so Broncos, lol (IYKYK).

OP
OP

Dogger8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope you don't think I was being a jerk, just trying to help your expectations of trying to sell here. With this stupid market we're in, you're much better off using Carmax as mentioned, or BaT, as I'm sure Halfelven could use another dozen or so Broncos, lol (IYKYK).
Its all good. Facebooks got me feeling butt hurt. I posted something similar on Marketplace and those people are ruthless.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reeling in expectations, just paid $58K (which included tax title and tags) on a 2 door Badlands SAS last week from a Ford Dealership. I was a walk in, did not order.

bronco.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP

Dogger8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reeling in expectations, just paid $58K (which included tax title and tags) on a 2 door Badlands SAS last week from a Ford Dealership. I was a walk in, did not order.

Ford Bronco Make me an offer, 2022 Bronco Badlands, Sasquatch, High Package, Cactus Gray, 2.7L - $70,000 OBO bronco
Wow, thats seems like a good price and a lucky find. Prices seem to be all over the place. Did it also have the 2.7L and high package?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can we offer more? Say $80K? Where would @Cheshire price this?
Or maybe $242,000 so that you can win the award for the highest markup on a vehicle, 2022.
A Chevy dealership has their Zo6 corvette at only $241.5K right now to give you comps in the quarter million range.
https://jalopnik.com/oh-god-the-241-995-2023-corvette-z06-is-real-1849769783
I paid MSRP for the 2.7L BaseSquatch I've been driving the last year. I wouldn't expect to buy a taxed Bronco and make a profit today. Buy it to enjoy is my advice. Ricky, your continued obsession flatters!

IMG_20221018_184753719_HDR.jpg
Sponsored