• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Missouri Make me an offer?

_Nelson_

Base
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure if this will go anywhere or not. I ordered my bronco back in January, then I found one for sale that was the same as I ordered and bought it instead. Got an email the other day, the one I ordered will be here in December.

I'm thinking about selling it if there are any takers make me an offer we'll see.

It is a 2 door, base, hot pepper red met tint, Sasquatch package, hard top. My tax will be over 5k and I will be over msrp but it's brand new with warranty.
Ford Bronco Make me an offer? signal-2022-11-04-11-41-33-684-1
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B&P came out to $40,575. $5k tax is 12.3% so are you in PA? Guessing 6% buyer tax plus 6% sell tax on whatever offer you get. I'm guessing you would have to sell it for $46k just to break even

OP
OP
_Nelson_

_Nelson_

Base
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
B&P came out to $40,575. $5k tax is 12.3% so are you in PA? Guessing 6% buyer tax plus 6% sell tax on whatever offer you get. I'm guessing you would have to sell it for $46k just to break even
46k is before tax actually

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re creating a lot more hassle trying to make a couple bucks on the forum. Will be way easier to work with the dealer over it.

Got $$$ in them eyes, usually leaves you with a sore ass.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

46k is before tax actually
What all options did you add to it?

The sticker price for my 2-door Base Sasquatch was $38,310 with less than $1000 worth of options added to it. What do you have for the additional $8K?

Sponsored

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I see these Broncos for sale 2nd hand it makes me feel like I stole my Badlands from SAC.
I’m with you 100%. I’m in Boston and I went there for mine. $1000 UNDER INVOICE. They sent me the MSRP with the Invoice price sheet Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Will be picking in up in a couple weeks after waiting 841+ days.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the base i ordered in January dropped last week. Two options squatch and roof rack.
40,460. Plus approx 2800.00 in tax. All in was like 43,500.00

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this will go anywhere or not. I ordered my bronco back in January, then I found one for sale that was the same as I ordered and bought it instead. Got an email the other day, the one I ordered will be here in December.

I'm thinking about selling it if there are any takers make me an offer we'll see.

It is a 2 door, base, hot pepper red met tint, Sasquatch package, hard top. My tax will be over 5k and I will be over msrp but it's brand new with warranty.
Ford Bronco Make me an offer? 1667645585629
Sent you a PM

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m with you 100%. I’m in Boston and I went there for mine. $1000 UNDER INVOICE. They sent me the MSRP with the Invoice price sheet Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Will be picking in up in a couple weeks after waiting 841+ days.
AWESOME, and congrats! turnaround time on price protection has been a little longer than expected as mine is supposed to go out next week(100+ days) but besides that the experience was flawless.

OP
OP
_Nelson_

_Nelson_

Base
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

signal-2022-11-04-11-41-33-684-1.jpg

Ford Bronco Make me an offer? signal-2022-11-04-11-41-33-684-1
Ford Bronco Make me an offer? image~3
Sponsored