First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello Bronco6G family, and welcome to our own little section of the forum! We're proud to be here and excited to be developing products for the new Ford Bronco. Some of you may be familiar with ICON already, and some may know me, but for those who don't I'll introduce both the company and myself :)

Ford Bronco Make your Bronco an ICON - Intro from ICON Vehicle Dynamics icon-logo04

We are ICON Vehicle Dynamics, a company born out of the off-road motorsports, desert racing and back country adventure scenes. We built our reputation on innovative shock absorber and suspension technologies and precision manufacturing IN THE USA. We have since applied our design philosophy to wheels with our ICON Alloys product line, and more recently, to bumpers and armor with our ICON Impact product line. And we are excited to expand each of these segments of our business into the Bronco market.

Ford Bronco Make your Bronco an ICON - Intro from ICON Vehicle Dynamics ICON-banner

ICON Vehicle Dynamics and our core suspension product line embodies our philosophy of offering complete suspension systems to achieve any off-roader's performance goals. No two rigs are alike, no two drivers are alike. We all have different expectations and aspirations. So ICON has developed a range of state of the art suspension components, from shocks and springs to full coilovers, control arms, brackets, links and joints. From these we are able to select components to offer a range of suspension system "Stages" to achieve most off-roader's perfect combination of performance, ride quality, suspension travel, and of course budget. Our suspension stages usually begin with our simple, budget-friendly leveling kits and continue on up to our complete coilover kits with long-travel control arms. We look forward to bringing this range of diversity to our Bronco product line, with several of these products already in the can and much more in development. Of course we'll be telling you about these soon!

Ford Bronco Make your Bronco an ICON - Intro from ICON Vehicle Dynamics K22108_WEB_LARGE

(not a Bronco kit)​

ICON Alloys is our wheel line, which we call "Wheels designed with suspension in mind." Originally developed as an important extension of a complete suspension system to maximize performance, this segment of our business has evolved into a diverse line of great looking wheels that maintain a steadfast adherence to maximizing both form and function. Our most recent innovation, which has taken the off-road world by storm, is our patented InnerLock technology, a revolutionary new bead retention system available now in our Rebound Pro wheels. These of course are available in the 6 on 5.5" Bronco bolt pattern, in several backspacing variants. We'll be talking about these and all of our other Bronco-compatible wheels here on the forum!

Ford Bronco Make your Bronco an ICON - Intro from ICON Vehicle Dynamics johnchoi-moab07

image courtesy of @broncoepic

ICON Impact is a relatively new endeavor for us, as we launched it last year to bring our design and manufacturing resources to bear on the 4X4 bumper and armor market. We started with a full product line for Jeep Wrangler, and we're excited to now turn our attention to the Bronco. Our Impact series products are built for high clearance, high impact and high performance. While I don't have any sneak peeks to show you just yet (the image below is from one of our Jeep bumpers), I can tell you that the prototype designs currently working their way through our engineering department are amazing. I can't wait to get them on my own Bronco and show them off to all of you.

Ford Bronco Make your Bronco an ICON - Intro from ICON Vehicle Dynamics 25215_LS-E

That's a little bit about ICON, and we'll of course be talking more about our products here on the forum, and always welcome your questions. I also wanted to introduce myself, for those of you who don't know me. The popularity of the new Bronco has brought a ton of new players out of the woodwork, many of whom are brand new to Broncos and the Bronco enthusiast community. Not me. I've been in Broncos for nearly 30 years, and currently own a 1970 and a 1971 Bronco (the latter is currently in parts!), and a new 2021 2-door Bronco.

Ford Bronco Make your Bronco an ICON - Intro from ICON Vehicle Dynamics dustyatpomeroylake02

I've been a fixture in the Bronco enthusiast community for decades, having founded So Cal Broncos, one of the oldest and most active non-club Bronco enthusiast communities, way back in 2001. And I've been a member of this forum nearly since it's inception, under my personal profile "Dusty." Nor am I new to the off-road aftermarket industry. I've worked in the recreational vehicle and 4X4 aftermarket since the 90's, including nearly 10 years helping to build the storied Poison Spyder brand in the Jeep market. I've been working with ICON for over a year now, and am excited to help introduce our brand and products to the Bronco community.

Ford Bronco Make your Bronco an ICON - Intro from ICON Vehicle Dynamics dustyatsandhollow05

So excuse our dust as we get settled in here and start populating our sub-forum with threads for our various products and technologies. Feel free to post questions here or in a new thread if you like! If you have a question about ICON that I can't answer, I'll find someone that can, and get back to you :)

Ford Bronco Make your Bronco an ICON - Intro from ICON Vehicle Dynamics LGE_BRONCO_HIGHRES_10

2011_FORD_RAPTOR_ICON_6.jpg
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the introduction @Dusty at ICON , can't wait to see what you guys come up with for the Bronco!

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hell yeah icon, welcome

When are you releasing your staged kits
It will take us a while to get all of the components ready so we can offer everything but we plan on releasing each component as it becomes available. First up will be our leveling kits, which are beginning production soon. I actually have one installed on my white 2-door. We also have some of the billet components for the higher end kits done such as rear control arms. coilovers will take longer just due to the long lead times plaguing the entire shock industry right now. But I'll keep the forum updated whenever I have information!

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Our Impact series products are built for high clearance, high impact and high performance. While I don't have any sneak peeks to show you just yet (the image below is from one of our Jeep bumpers), I can tell you that the prototype designs currently working their way through our engineering department are amazing. I can't wait to get them on my own Bronco and show them off to all of you.

Ford Bronco Make your Bronco an ICON - Intro from ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2011_FORD_RAPTOR_ICON_6
Not sure you can trust those welds. I can say with 100% certainty that my welds would have drastically more burnishing from angle grinding, re-welding where the material blew out and more grinding. The way you're SUPPOSED to do it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for your introduction, @Dusty and I look forward to checking out your Bronco products after just having perused the Jeep gear from your Impact line. You've grown into a big company with some cool stuff!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Dusty at ICON , “Welcome to the Jungle”. Looking forward to all the good stuff to be offered.

Ralphramst

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep rubicon, F150 Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outstanding components. Have used on JK. Expect the same quality on my BL ( when it gets here🙏🙏🙏)

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Bronco6G family, and welcome to our own little section of the forum! We're proud to be here and excited to be developing products for the new Ford Bronco. Some of you may be familiar with ICON already, and some may know me, but for those who don't I'll introduce both the company and myself :)

Ford Bronco Make your Bronco an ICON - Intro from ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2011_FORD_RAPTOR_ICON_6

We are ICON Vehicle Dynamics, a company born out of the off-road motorsports, desert racing and back country adventure scenes. We built our reputation on innovative shock absorber and suspension technologies and precision manufacturing IN THE USA. We have since applied our design philosophy to wheels with our ICON Alloys product line, and more recently, to bumpers and armor with our ICON Impact product line. And we are excited to expand each of these segments of our business into the Bronco market.

ICON Vehicle Dynamics and our core suspension product line embodies our philosophy of offering complete suspension systems to achieve any off-roader's performance goals. No two rigs are alike, no two drivers are alike. We all have different expectations and aspirations. So ICON has developed a range of state of the art suspension components, from shocks and springs to full coilovers, control arms, brackets, links and joints. From these we are able to select components to offer a range of suspension system "Stages" to achieve most off-roader's perfect combination of performance, ride quality, suspension travel, and of course budget. Our suspension stages usually begin with our simple, budget-friendly leveling kits and continue on up to our complete coilover kits with long-travel control arms. We look forward to bringing this range of diversity to our Bronco product line, with several of these products already in the can and much more in development. Of course we'll be telling you about these soon!

(not a Bronco kit)​

ICON Alloys is our wheel line, which we call "Wheels designed with suspension in mind." Originally developed as an important extension of a complete suspension system to maximize performance, this segment of our business has evolved into a diverse line of great looking wheels that maintain a steadfast adherence to maximizing both form and function. Our most recent innovation, which has taken the off-road world by storm, is our patented InnerLock technology, a revolutionary new bead retention system available now in our Rebound Pro wheels. These of course are available in the 6 on 5.5" Bronco bolt pattern, in several backspacing variants. We'll be talking about these and all of our other Bronco-compatible wheels here on the forum!

image courtesy of @broncoepic

ICON Impact is a relatively new endeavor for us, as we launched it last year to bring our design and manufacturing resources to bear on the 4X4 bumper and armor market. We started with a full product line for Jeep Wrangler, and we're excited to now turn our attention to the Bronco. Our Impact series products are built for high clearance, high impact and high performance. While I don't have any sneak peeks to show you just yet (the image below is from one of our Jeep bumpers), I can tell you that the prototype designs currently working their way through our engineering department are amazing. I can't wait to get them on my own Bronco and show them off to all of you.

That's a little bit about ICON, and we'll of course be talking more about our products here on the forum, and always welcome your questions. I also wanted to introduce myself, for those of you who don't know me. The popularity of the new Bronco has brought a ton of new players out of the woodwork, many of whom are brand new to Broncos and the Bronco enthusiast community. Not me. I've been in Broncos for nearly 30 years, and currently own a 1970 and a 1971 Bronco (the latter is currently in parts!), and a new 2021 2-door Bronco.

I've been a fixture in the Bronco enthusiast community for decades, having founded So Cal Broncos, one of the oldest and most active non-club Bronco enthusiast communities, way back in 2001. And I've been a member of this forum nearly since it's inception, under my personal profile "Dusty." Nor am I new to the off-road aftermarket industry. I've worked in the recreational vehicle and 4X4 aftermarket since the 90's, including nearly 10 years helping to build the storied Poison Spyder brand in the Jeep market. I've been working with ICON for over a year now, and am excited to help introduce our brand and products to the Bronco community.

So excuse our dust as we get settled in here and start populating our sub-forum with threads for our various products and technologies. Feel free to post questions here or in a new thread if you like! If you have a question about ICON that I can't answer, I'll find someone that can, and get back to you :)

We need some slider steps. Will sell like hot cakes

Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept_03.jpg

Sponsored
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can’t wait to see what you guys will have to offer! I have your Stage 5 suspension and Vector wheels on my 14 F-150 and can be more pleased with it all! I will preach you guys all day long when it come to quality.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We're anxiously awaiting the release of all your Bronco goodies so we can add them to our site :) We've been selling your components for the Raptors for years. Can't wait to add the Bronco stuff to our store!

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Dusty, thanks for the intro, those Rebound Pros look like a great alternative for those of us that don't want or need to go all the way to beadlocks.

As you've been on this forum for quite a while, you've seen the interest in a winch bumper solution that keeps the winch low and tight to take advantage of the forward facing camera. Oh yeah, and relocate the adaptive cruise and keep air going to the intercooler, should be a piece of cake ;).

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It will take us a while to get all of the components ready so we can offer everything but we plan on releasing each component as it becomes available. First up will be our leveling kits, which are beginning production soon. I actually have one installed on my white 2-door. We also have some of the billet components for the higher end kits done such as rear control arms. coilovers will take longer just due to the long lead times plaguing the entire shock industry right now. But I'll keep the forum updated whenever I have information!
Will you guy’s be making some 3.0s?
Sponsored