Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome Dusty and the ICON brand glad you made it on here. Cant wait to see all the goodies!!!!

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please please please make a simple winch plate solution for the modular bumper. PLEASE šŸ˜¢
Yep thatā€™s what Iā€™m waiting for also! Wish Ford would sell just the mounts for the winch solution kit. I donā€™t need the high end winch with synthetic rope.

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will take us a while to get all of the components ready so we can offer everything but we plan on releasing each component as it becomes available. First up will be our leveling kits, which are beginning production soon. I actually have one installed on my white 2-door. We also have some of the billet components for the higher end kits done such as rear control arms. coilovers will take longer just due to the long lead times plaguing the entire shock industry right now. But I'll keep the forum updated whenever I have information!
So with the leveling kits, have you got date on those yet? Will they give a 2" or so for the Badland Non-Sas to make room for 35s? Do you have what all comes in those kits when they are released?

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
So with the leveling kits, have you got date on those yet? Will they give a 2" or so for the Badland Non-Sas to make room for 35s? Do you have what all comes in those kits when they are released?
It should be any day now, we're just waiting on pricing and some additional info. I'll create a new thread for it when we have all the info gathered up, hopefully this week sometime.

Last edited:

Sponsored

gmac

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dusty
Great products!
I canā€™t wait to see your new solutions!!

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It should be any day now, we're just waiting on pricing and some additional info. I'll create a new thread for it when we have all the info gathered up, hopefully this week sometime.
So with the spacer kit, being 3ā€ should there be a upper control arm? Do you have a recommendation for one that is out there?

thanks for your info
Sponsored