Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is not to hate just keeping it real. (trying to save people money that really doesn't know)

What works? It's a turbo engine keep that in mind.

1. Tuner (Look they will all add power by adding boost) I'm not getting into what is better they all will do the job. Me I like a tuner that Flashes the computer.

At this point this is the direction I will probably go. (Takes care of 1&2) I want an 87 and 93 tune not sure if they will have an 87 tune.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-flash-device-and-high-flow-air-filter.27572/

2. K&N or high flow style filter.

Thats it sorry

Other thing you may buy

1. Cold air intake (I want to be clear the filter is all that is helping you. The rest is for looks or sound #2 above will do the same thing)

2. Exhaust (Do this for sound or clearance not HP)

I know someone is going to say I'm wrong (Look on the F150 forums its been proven many times I made over 550hp with my 3.5L F150 with a tuner and a K&N and 93 octane)
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Whipple cal that we flashed onto our First Edition yesterday did amazing. We'll be releasing all of the info on it tomorrow. Baseline and after calibrated dyno runs, Dragy 0-60 times and ordering info for both the calibration by itself as well as their stage 1 ecoboost upgrade kit. I think everyone will be very impressed.

As to the tunes they will not offer a 87 octane tune. There's really no way to improve performance on this platform still using that low of an octane rating. The Whipple cal will be meant for 91 octane or better and uses adaptive octane learning. So the better fuel you run the better it's going to perform. It's also designed for towing as long as you don't exceed the factory tow ratings.

Sponsored