Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I'm coming to the realization that I'm more than likely going to get a 2022 Bronco. Just between having a MIC top, SAS, and 2.7 even though im a July 15th res. Who knows I may be wrong though? Honestly, I'm not that upset about it after hearing some of the reports coming out about problems.

With that being said...any idea on when we need to rebuild our rig at the dealership and when it needs to be done by? Also, any changes other then colors expected for next year that anyone has heard about?

Anyone else planning on making any dramatic changes to their rig if their order gets pushed to 2022?
Sponsored

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I'm coming to the realization that I'm more than likely going to get a 2022 Bronco. Just between having a MIC top, SAS, and 2.7 even though im a July 15th res. Who knows I may be wrong though? Honestly, I'm not that upset about it after hearing some of the reports coming out about problems.

With that being said...any idea on when we need to rebuild our rig at the dealership and when it needs to be done by? Also, any changes other then colors expected for next year that anyone has heard about?

Anyone else planning on making any dramatic changes to their rig if their order gets pushed to 2022?
I realized the same thing with a 7/13 reservation (like first 15 minutes of opening). I went ahead and asked the dealer to move me to a 22.

I didn’t like any of the 21 colors so I am hoping for a nice green blue or actual grey. I don’t expect any other changes, but they might flush out a bug or two.

I’m in no hurry to get my bronco as my dealer seems to be trustworthy an honoring the pricing promotions they gave to attract reservations (marching Grangers.)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m also curious on this. Would the dealership ever just take the order as-is and flip it into a 2022 order (if there was nothing that was removed from the 2022 model, of course)?

Also, is this going to turn into a “first come, first serve” where if you do your 2022 order today and I don’t input mine at the dealer until 2 weeks from now, will you be ahead of me, or will they continue to use the reservation time-stamps that are currently in place (insert time stamp joke here)?

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I though this was going to happen in September ?

New colors and manual Sasquatch.

OP
OP
Mike777

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I realized the same thing with a 7/13 reservation (like first 15 minutes of opening). I went ahead and asked the dealer to move me to a 22.

I didn’t like any of the 21 colors so I am hoping for a nice green blue or actual grey. I don’t expect any other changes, but they might flush out a bug or two.

I’m in no hurry to get my bronco as my dealer seems to be trustworthy an honoring the pricing promotions they gave to attract reservations (marching Grangers.)
I thought I had heard the AMB was going to be unavailable in 2022 so I will probably be switching to Oxford White. After going to the Bronco Off Roadeo here in Texas it looks amazing in White with Cactus Gray in my opinion a close second.

After hearing some of the complaints people had with dealers not honoring the MSRP for reservations holders is the only thing that has me worried. All I have is the build sheet they gave me that shows MSRP and the email from Ford saying all MSRP is locked in for res holders prior to 3/19.

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My guess - by sept ford is going to send a projected build date to most pre 3/19/21order holders. At that point everyone will know if their bronco will be a 21 or 22. At the same time the 22 order bank will open up.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Kudos for the optimism! I didn't know anyone who believed Ford would magically make the promised options available before 'late' 2022.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

This. I'm hoping for a green or dessert tan myself

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

I think today (July 29th) is the cut off to make changes to your order. It was the 15th (I think) and Ford extended until today. That may just be for swapping to a soft top. Call your dealer and double check though.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mike777

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great question, bad answers.

Do you want to want ask anything else that no one can answer? Life after death? Aliens? Stock market?🤷‍♂️

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think if you are not scheduled by 9/13 then you are getting a 2022.

Granger mentioned in one of their threads that any customer that does not get a 2021 will have to resubmit their order in 2022. This makes sense as your order is in the system as a 2021.

I wonder if that means we have to find out if we will be a 2021MY by 9/13?

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've always been a MY22 build based on reservation. I've bounced around on my build like a ping pong ball - OBX to WT to OBX back to WT. I've settled on BL so, yes, I've changed up my order pretty good.

As for 2022, when I talked to the flannel shirt crew at the Denver event, the standard answer was the only confirmed change is adding a green.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just talked to my dealer about this yesterday. They got their first mannequin in and I went to check it out.

He said that all the communication he had seen about '22 MY in terms of order dates, detail releases, etc just had TBD (all other models had all their details). Said they are getting a lot of tidbits, but no concrete details.
Sponsored