indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Based on the info at the Ford site, looks like both the 2 and 4 door Bronco models have a one piece rear hardtop section (sides/top/rear window). And then the 2 door has one front section over the front seats. While the 4 door has two sections, one over front seats and one over the rear seats. Is that what other folks are seeing?

I didn't see an indication the hardtop sections could be store in the vehicle. Although the 4 door model can store the doors behind the rear seat.
Ford Bronco Making sense of the top options 1594689254136
Sponsored

OP
OP
indio22

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another interesting thing, the base model 2 door comes standard with a hardtop, while the base model 4 door comes standard with a soft top.

Reactions: BE_

Thoos

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Thoos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just tell me if I can get the roof on and off easily with a rack and gear basket loaded full of shit on top?!?

OP
OP
indio22

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just tell me if I can get the roof on and off easily with a rack and gear basket loaded full of shit on top?!?
Unfortunately that info was lacking in the presentation. I haven't seen any videos yet of a human removing panels/doors.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately that info was lacking in the presentation. I haven't seen any videos yet of a human removing panels/doors.
motortrend video they pull the door, but they're partway through it by the time they show it.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
indio22

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is no softtop for the 2 door
Yeah I've been going through the various models, and was surprised not to find a 2 door soft top. Even the base model 2 door comes with a hard top.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As far as i can tell, you have to spend 50k in order to get the hardtop to be included on any of the 4 doors, all soft top standard until the wildtrak. I may be out unless i can get that separately as an option.

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As far as i can tell, you have to spend 50k in order to get the hardtop to be included on any of the 4 doors, all soft top standard until the wildtrak. I may be out unless i can get that separately as an option.
I sure hope not. Really irritating that you can only build and price options on the Sport right now. Like no one wants that.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ready to head effortlessly into the wild

Both Bronco two- and four-door models make the open-air experience quick, easy and fun. Two-door models come with a standard three-section roof system – left and right front sections and a rear section – molded-in color and an available premium painted modular top with four sections that adds a removable panel over the rear seats and cargo area. Four-door models have four removable roof sections – left and right front panels, a full-width center panel and a rear section. Roof panels on all models can be removed by one person by unlocking the latches from the interior. First-row panels stow away onboard on two-door models.

All modular hardtops have rear quarter windows that are removable in three easy steps – snap, push and lift away in a fraction of the time it takes for competitors – without removing the roof panels. By locating the sportbar behind the second row, both Bronco two- and four-door models offer the largest overall open-top view in its class to take in the sunshine or to gaze at the stars at night.

A cloth soft top, standard on four-door models, provides easy access to the open air and a unique tilt-up function for quick access to the rear cargo area. For customers who don’t want to choose between a soft or hardtop, the four-door model can be optioned with both.

Every Bronco comes with class-exclusive frameless doors that make them easier to remove than what competitors offer. On four-door Bronco models, all four doors can be stored onboard with protective door bags. Exclusive cowl-mounted mirrors maintain sideview visibility when the doors are removed. Trail sights on the front fenders also serve as tie-downs, reminiscent of the first-generation Bronco, have a 150-pound capacity for securing longer items like canoes.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend