Sponsored

Mall squatch with retro stripes and orange beauty rings.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Only stripped one bolt, but was able to take it off. Really pleased with the outcome. I recommend them

PXL_20220701_181617757.jpg

PXL_20220701_181631403.jpg
Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The beauty rings look cool, but I’m not a fan of that retro stripe. Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a pride rainbow (not that there’s anything wrong with that)? Maybe it looks different in person. In pictures, it looks like a rainbow until you zoom in. I hope that doesn’t offend anyone either in the lbtgq community or anyone with the retro stripe. I don’t mean anything by it, it’s just an observation.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The beauty rings look cool, but I’m not a fan of that retro stripe. Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a pride rainbow (not that there’s anything wrong with that)? Maybe it looks different in person. In pictures, it looks like a rainbow until you zoom in. I hope that doesn’t offend anyone either in the lbtgq community or anyone with the retro stripe. I don’t mean anything by it, it’s just an observation.
He could paint a rainbow with a unicorn jumping over it shooting laser beams from its eyes on his Bronco - His decision; his ride.

I'm with you on the retro strips (in general, not calling out this one) though - They aren't my thing. But I'm sure some people don't like the splash pattern I have on my Bronco. Oh well.

Painting of the beauty rings to any colour other than the factory silver is a good move. Really makes a difference with minimal effort/work/money. Well done!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The rings don’t match the stripe, to my eye. Close, but just a little off. Otherwise I like it. Great creative way to use the old script and the new badging.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

He could paint a rainbow with a unicorn jumping over it shooting laser beams from its eyes on his Bronco- His decision; his ride.
That sounds awesome. And yes, his decision, his ride, but he started a thread about it with pictures, so I assumed he wanted some feedback.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the beauty rings, it brings attention, without being overwhelming like the glitter reds and yellow paint on a 4 door. Personally I think a solid orange stripe of the same width would be great. You made it unique, great job.

OP
OP
Stroopaloop

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not a rainbow flag, these are the Visco retro stripes from Ford. It's a play off of the old Sedona sunset stripes.

Screenshot_20220704-191022.png

OP
OP
Stroopaloop

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

He could paint a rainbow with a unicorn jumping over it shooting laser beams from its eyes on his Bronco - His decision; his ride.

I'm with you on the retro strips (in general, not calling out this one) though - They aren't my thing. But I'm sure some people don't like the splash pattern I have on my Bronco. Oh well.

Painting of the beauty rings to any colour other than the factory silver is a good move. Really makes a difference with minimal effort/work/money. Well done!
Sheeeeet. Now I have to have my wife draw up that unicorn so i can have it added in!!

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not a rainbow flag, these are the Visco retro stripes from Ford. It's a play off of the old Sedona sunset stripes.

Ford Bronco Mall squatch with retro stripes and orange beauty rings. 1656980613375
Yeah, I know, it just looks that way to me from a distance, at least in a lot of pics of those stripes on broncos. Especially on the lighter colored broncos because of the shadow from the little contour in the body. It doesn’t look like a rainbow when you zoom in.

Sponsored

Bababue

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Stroopaloop

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The rings don’t match the stripe, to my eye. Close, but just a little off. Otherwise I like it. Great creative way to use the old script and the new badging.
It is a closer match to the hood scoop irl. I love em both. Without it, cactus grey is lind of boring.

Screenshot_20220704-191022.png
Sponsored