First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drove up from LA for the day, made a nice trip out of it. Got there around 10 am and it was really laid back.

Had Lunch on June Lake in the back of the Gladiator I rented for the weekend. This adventure gave me the opportunity to build a healthy list of nuances for comparison. Looking forward to the double window seals and frameless doors as well as IFS to keep the list short..:cool:

I came back around 5 pm to see it at dusk, the rep politely turned on the lights for me. He mentioned he did not know how to operate the Rigid lights unfortunately. Here’s the photos!

Ford Bronco Mammoth Lakes Area 51 Overland Concept - Dusk/Night Photos 7243A034-3721-42BE-B19A-EE4FEA43D197

Ford Bronco Mammoth Lakes Area 51 Overland Concept - Dusk/Night Photos 91922B7F-B399-48E4-8D46-F3857CC16E09

Ford Bronco Mammoth Lakes Area 51 Overland Concept - Dusk/Night Photos DAF3134C-FD66-4D6B-98A5-E463232AE87C

Ford Bronco Mammoth Lakes Area 51 Overland Concept - Dusk/Night Photos 5A8D324D-8AF9-4983-828A-B44FB5494974

Ford Bronco Mammoth Lakes Area 51 Overland Concept - Dusk/Night Photos 8707FCB7-E979-47ED-826B-9B86EE4C7398

Ford Bronco Mammoth Lakes Area 51 Overland Concept - Dusk/Night Photos 7FC9948D-4D4F-4061-9282-234DFE22D869

Ford Bronco Mammoth Lakes Area 51 Overland Concept - Dusk/Night Photos 1E5ED45D-2BAD-4496-B0BD-7A2EF307D2A1
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Night shot of the Cactus Grey can ... thank you!... A51 looks good also ...

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These pictures make A51 look like a winner again. Do your pics match reality or is the real A51 more blue/teal?

OP
OP
Bowzer6G

Bowzer6G

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The photos of the cans have a slight yellow hue as they were positioned close to a store front that had yellow lighting. Similar to what is shown in the background of that photo.

The photos of the Area 51 bronco that show a blue tint are very true to color, these were shot on my 12 pro max.

Last edited:

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you very much. Still love A51 and these pic's show off the dim/afterhour lighting great.

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for these beautiful photos! Wow! Just proves this amazing vehicle is worth the wait!!!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Real nice photos. A51 looks good at dusk/night. Love the Signature Taillights - Really dislike the Signature Headlights. How did the puddle lights turn on?

OP
OP
Bowzer6G

Bowzer6G

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for these beautiful photos! Wow! Just proves this amazing vehicle is worth the wait!!!
Thank you! This trip definitely sealed the deal for me, Ford did so many things right. I’m sure waiting a few more months will be worth it 100%.

I’m personally between Cactus Grey and Carbonized Grey after seeing the display colors although if Ford could give us Dark Highland Green I’d be all over that.

OP
OP
Bowzer6G

Bowzer6G

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Real nice photos. A51 looks good at dusk/night. Love the Signature Taillights - Really dislike the Signature Headlights. How did the puddle lights turn on?
They illuminated when the door was opened/closed. Then stayed on for about 60 seconds, I would hope the stay on time is customizable similar to how it works on my BMW.

I noticed the switch for the mirror mounted lights on the dash but did not ask to turn those on, they seem to function by switch only. It would be cool if they could illuminate in a “running light” scenario similar to the headlights. Considering some experience with coding modules in other make/models this is all capable via coding and what I assume will be a lighting menu in the Sync UI.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They illuminated when the door was opened/closed. Then stayed on for about 60 seconds, I would hope the stay on time is customizable similar to how it works on my BMW.

I noticed the switch for the mirror mounted lights on the dash but did not ask to turn those on, they seem to function by switch only. It would be cool if they could illuminate in a “running light” scenario similar to the headlights. Considering some experience with coding modules in other make/models this is all capable via coding and what I assume will be a lighting menu in the Sync UI.
Thank you for the quick and thorough reply. I'm still stuck in the stone age when it comes to auto tech.

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you! This trip definitely sealed the deal for me, Ford did so many things right. I’m sure waiting a few more months will be worth it 100%.

I’m personally between Cactus Grey and Carbonized Grey after seeing the display colors although if Ford could give us Dark Highland Green I’d be all over that.
Hello @Bowzer6G !!!! I had to pass on flying out from Chicago due to Covid. My husband was not supportive which I understand. These photos are fantastic. Thank you!!! I was torn between OBX and BL but now I’m convinced it’s BADLANDS ALL THE WAY. !!!! ?. As avid campers with two small dogs lm most excited about the MGV AND wash out floors! Thanks again! God Bless and Say Healthy and Safe !!!!

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the Signature Headlights. They are the defining feature of the new Bronco similar to the Wrangler's Grille.

OP
OP
Bowzer6G

Bowzer6G

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@NurseA.J I have two small/medium sized dogs as well. Moving up from a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk to this. Badlands is the trim to have for sure!
Same to you!! Stay healthy and safe that way we can enjoy the adventure when delivery time comes!

Ford Bronco Mammoth Lakes Area 51 Overland Concept - Dusk/Night Photos 930159BC-689C-437C-BEFE-B5FFF161FF5E
Sponsored