RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No really. My dog sits in the seat and I don't let him walk around incase I ever stop fast or get in an accident. He has a harness that attaches into the seat belt
I have one of those seatbelt harnesses too, and it is crash tested rated supposedly. I’m wondering if you are going to give it a try going door-less, with the harness on? I don’t think I will, unless it’s just driving slowly around the property. He also likes to lean against the door, so I’d have to make a level surface in the footwell so he could relax on that and the seat.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have one of those seatbelt harnesses too, and it is crash tested rated supposedly. I’m wondering if you are going to give it a try going door-less, with the harness on? I don’t think I will, unless it’s just driving slowly around the property. He also likes to lean against the door, so I’d have to make a level surface in the footwell so he could relax on that and the seat.
Yea I probably won't go door less with him in the bronco. I think it would be OK though cause I give him enough slack to sit or lay down. I don't give too much slack cause that would defeat the purpose of what I am using it for which is his safety in accidents or stopping fast.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Get a harness,vest,whateve makes you bot comfortable and safe because they love to ride topless ! When i have the top off i will look around for him and find him sitting in back ready to go to the drive thru and get chicken nuggets.
Ford Bronco Man’s best friend and two door Broncos Screenshot_20210328-133448_Gallery

Sponsored

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
My problem trying to use a harness is the fact that my pup turns into a contortionist and gets wound in the dam thing

Thinking about making a raised floor ( think solid duster ) so the pups can ride up top in their kennels and supplies can ride under

Of course I'm one that will be taking the rear seats out immediately

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My problem trying to use a harness is the fact that my pup turns into a contortionist and gets wound in the dam thing

Thinking about making a raised floor ( think solid duster ) so the pups can ride up top in their kennels and supplies can ride under

Of course I'm one that will be taking the rear seats out immediately
Rear seat delete day one👍

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else think they’ll have enough room for their dog in the back of the two door?
Yes. I have trained German Shepherd's for 35 years including Police K-9's. My retirement dog is a male Portuguese Water Dog. I plan to remove one rear seat and install an Impact dog crate in gray. My buddie will go with me in style !!!
Ford Bronco Man’s best friend and two door Broncos 1616966641300

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a lab and a golden, and human friends. So a 4-door it must be...

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes. I have trained German Shepherd's for 35 years including Police K-9's. My retirement dog is a male Portuguese Water Dog. I plan to remove one rear seat and install an Impact dog crate in gray. My buddie will go with me in style !!!
That’s rollin’ in style!

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a medium size dog about 35lb. So just large enough that he needs a full seat 😅
Ford Bronco Man’s best friend and two door Broncos Ball3
He looks FLUFFY!!!!
I'm thinking, if you shave him, he'll fit in the center console.

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a full size GSD. This is my first vehicle without a top. I want to get a harness to secure her in the cargo area. What's my best bet? Any recommendations? I see vest harnesses on Amazon and a kind of lead to tie her down. Not really sure how it works and everything that I'll need.

My Bronco arrived early yesterday and I'm picking it up today! No chance they're available at Petco or anything? I didn't plan this out lol.

Jim

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My 35lb dog likes to spend most of his time in the cargo area anyway, and he's old enough that he's a little iffy on the jump up into the rear passenger door, so my plan is to load him in and out of the back / will decide on seats up or down.

That Carhartt rear seat cover may be a go though to protect the MGV.
Sponsored