Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I have been to several Ford Dealers in Fort Worth Area to see their mannequins only to be told by almost everyone one of them that the GM has it as a daily driver. I originally was only able to look in the window of an Black Diamond before it disappeared. At everyone of these dealers I was able to get a salesperson to divulge that the GM or Owner had it. I had heard that a dealer had a cyber orange Badlands as their mannequin, I called to confirm and was told to come out to look at it but when I arrived- No Bronco

So my question is-why is Ford sending these mannequins to dealers when they are keeping them from the public? Are they hiding them until the 6 months are up so they can jack the price up? It is very frustrating to be told by a dealer they have a mannequin to look at, you drive to the dealership and then be told its never actually on the lot.
Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Shady dealers in your area. My dealer is letting people drive his own personal Bronco until their mannequins are released from Dirt Mountain.

OP
OP
Cdrdan71

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shady dealers in your area. My dealer is letting people drive his own personal Bronco until their mannequins are released from Dirt Mountain.
Just frustrating when you make special trip and then find out the truth

Sponsored

Tammeriffic

Badlands
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the salesman at Bozard in St. augustine purchased a manual and lets people test drive it. Unfortunately the day I arrived they only had the auto mannequin on the lot.

Reactions: abe

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Selfish GM’s, for sure. You should probably just sign up for the off-roadeo in Austin and make a mini trip out of it. See different colors and builds, the ultimate test drive lol

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drove over an hour to test drive a mannequin only to find out the owner uses it as his daily driver and he doesn't work on weekends, total horse shit. I was mad as hell.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Our local Ford, Jeep, Ram, Chevy... and everything else dealer, got in the new Gladiator and the manager took it for 2 weeks and no one saw it. Glad I waited on the Bronco, because I was only mildly impressed when I finally got close. Lots of dealers do this. My dealer (about 25 minutes down the road) will not do that. The owner/GM is super cool! I am hoping he gets it soon and lets me take it from Sat evening to Monday morning. Unless mine gets here first. Seems to be a real possibility.
Neither one has their mannequin yet.

OP
OP
Cdrdan71

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What's with folks showing up expecting the mannequin to be there at thier beck and call? If I want to see something, I'm going to make sure it's there first. LIke @Monster1926 said, if only they made some sort of device where on could contact a dealer and confirm the whereabouts of the mannequin....maybe some day.....

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s a bummer for sure. Weird that DFW area lacks getting the mannequin.. my dealer has 3 of them. 1 2door WT MIC, 2 4-door BL’s auto/ standard.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol