First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just went to Phil Long Ford in Colorado Springs and asked if they had a mannequin to look at and/or drive. Was told they were recalled to fulfill Retail Orders. They said they have been told they will get a mannequin by the end of July. Don't know the validity of the statement and was willing to figure out if this is happening at other dealerships.
I dont think any dealership should have one before the customers. They havent filled the orders they have why create more orders and more want when people that have been waiting a full year cant get them I dont think anyone should get a 2021 bronco except the people that has a order for one, dealerships should have to wait for 2022 broncos to show. The ones that are getting them are price gouging up to 25k,

Valok

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got to drive my dealership's mannequin. I am number two in their order system not sure if that was part of it.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Then Ford really stuck it in us, building them first to hurry and get them out to dealers just for sit. Isn’t it a stipulation they have to have a certain amount of miles on top of the 6 months?
If nobody drives them and the miles stay near zero they can probably sell them as new after 7 months

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sam Pack's 5 Star Ford has like six of them? lol

What a crock of shit. Good job Ford....
Are they actually for sale?
These automatically show up in dealer inventory when built/in-transit with a valid VIN.
They could potentially be for sale if the buyer/res holder backs out of the purchase.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If nobody drives them and the miles stay near zero they can probably sell them as new after 7 months
They’ll still be sold as new just with miles on them. The local dealer is already soliciting bids with a deposit. Some dick head will pay over sticker for it.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just went to Phil Long Ford in Colorado Springs and asked if they had a mannequin to look at and/or drive. Was told they were recalled to fulfill Retail Orders. They said they have been told they will get a mannequin by the end of July. Don't know the validity of the statement and was willing to figure out if this is happening at other dealerships.
Sitting in the dealership owner's driveway?🤔

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As long as they aren't titled it doesn't matter how many miles are on them. Last F150 I bought was the dealerships owners truck. It had 8k miles on it but since it was never titled it was considered new and qualified for the current rebate and financing incentives.

And as @Evolkidbell said, the Broncos showing up on Auto Trader and such are most likely auto populated. Sure they could take them down but may as well leave them up and see if they get any nibbles incase one does become available.

Sponsored

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed mine earlier today saying that a few dealers an hour or so away had already received theirs or would be soon.

His entire response: "waiting on chips."

Yeah, most dealers do not deserve the commissions they take.
That just sounds like a missed opportunity if you don't take a bag of chips into him. Then ask when you can see the Bronco. Short stupid answer should be answered in the same.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as they aren't titled it doesn't matter how many miles are on them. Last F150 I bought was the dealerships owners truck. It had 8k miles on it but since it was never titled it was considered new and qualified for the current rebate and financing incentives.

And as @Evolkidbell said, the Broncos showing up on Auto Trader and such are most likely auto populated. Sure they could take them down but may as well leave them up and see if they get any nibbles incase one does become available.
If you find one Blue, let us know!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are they actually for sale?
These automatically show up in dealer inventory when built/in-transit with a valid VIN.
They could potentially be for sale if the buyer/res holder backs out of the purchase.
I could see someone backing out, but six at the same dealer? Seems a bit of a stretch to me. We seen this coming months ago, but it's still a hard pill to swallow for those early reservations that have yet to get a VIN.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could see someone backing out, but six at the same dealer? Seems a bit of a stretch to me. We seen this coming months ago, but it's still a hard pill to swallow for those early reservations that have yet to get a VIN.
My point is the Broncos listed aren't for sale to the general public. Thee are reserved and on order for a customer. There's a possibility they would come up for sale if the people who ordered them back out of the sale.
Sponsored