First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so if my late availability mansquatch is delivered in February of 22, it's still a MY21?

(late July reservation)
No you still have a 21 res, because of your timestamp. Can you get mansquatch w/that res? This we don't know!
Sponsored

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I made my reservation at 9am on July 18th and have been chomping at the bit ever since.
I want BasManSquatch, and nothing else is an option. Even with a somewhat early reservation, I expect to pick up my ride in November or December of MY22. Any earlier would surprise me. Here's hoping my current ragged out shitboxes can hold out until then!

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My question is about the apparent bug in pricing. Since Sasquatch adds $5790 (which appears to be an additional $795 for advanced 4x4), AND automatically adds an auto trans, is the manual version adding less? Totally incomsistent as adding Squatch to OB (which comes stock with slushbox) adds the full $5790 as well. System is borked.

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will manual Sasquatch be available on all trims though? Is base-man-squatch a real thing to ford? It should be cheaper to squatch a manual while we are talking about this. Where is the poll damn it!

Last edited:

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m so glad we order in less than 2 months and us that want mansquatch have no clue what is going on. They have yet to come out and say when exactly it will be on B&P and what exactly happens when my dealer tells me I need to order once we are in December and I still can’t get mansquatch? Does that mean I get pushed to back of the line at that point? (Reservation at 8:05PM Central July 13th so don’t want to lose my place) looks like BD or BL it is without Sasquatch?
Sponsored