Sponsored

Manual Sasquatch (Mansquatch) Job 1 or 2?

jwmach1

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2013 Wrangler, 2006 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked to my dealership trying to confirm if the manual sasquatch would be produced in Job 1. They said yes! If I have to wait for job 2 to get a manual sasquatch, I think I'd just skip sasquatch.

Has anyone else gotten confirmation? (I did my best to search if this has already been confirmed)
Sponsored

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn't imagine a reason they would have to wait.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I couldn't think of a reason for there to be a wait, as well. However, I'm pretty sure that a dealer isn't privy to that information quite yet. Could be wrong, though.

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be very careful. Dealerships are not known for their accuracy or transparency. Furthermore, a statement by a person at the dealership should be regarded as a whimsical anecdote.

It should not be taken as a factual representation of what the dealership or Ford may or may not do. As long as you understand that at best- that statement is conjecture- you are good.

So what model are you looking at? Manual Sasquatch will only be offered in the 4 cylinder turbo- curious as to what trim you are looking at.

Sponsored

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If a salesman at a dealer really had details like that - so would we. They probably had to go google what a "sasquatch" was after you left to figure out what you were even talking about.

OP
OP
jwmach1

jwmach1

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2013 Wrangler, 2006 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be very careful. Dealerships are not known for their accuracy or transparency. Furthermore, a statement by a person at the dealership should be regarded as a whimsical anecdote.

It should not be taken as a factual representation of what the dealership or Ford may or may not do. As long as you understand that at best- that statement is conjecture- you are good.

So what model are you looking at? Manual Sasquatch will only be offered in the 4 cylinder turbo- curious as to what trim you are looking at.
I am looking at Badlands, and know that the sasquatch adds less than on other trims, so.... mostly the gear change.

And to be honest, the sales mgr is my neighbor. I heard him yell down to the sales guy that was at their presentation. My specific question, gave him the option of three answers: job 1, job 2, or do you know yet. Given that he would still give me conjecture -- I was hoping to find a quorum with others responses.

Last edited:

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it is late delivery

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t know, don’t care. I have a first night reservation, but I’ll wait on the mansquatch.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last edited:

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am looking at Badlands, and know that the sasquatch adds less than on other trims, so.... mostly the gear change.

And to be honest, the sales mgr is my neighbor. I heard him yell down to the sales guy that was at their presentation. My specific question, gave him the option of three answers: job 1, job 2, or do you know yet. Given that he would still give me conjecture -- I was hoping to find a quorum with others responses.
What dealership?

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am on the fence with velocity blue if I am waiting for DiamondManSquatch. Late avail. pushed me into looking at others. Color will either be A51 for sooner...and VB for wait anyway.

Late 2021 could mean July or Aug...if the sept-nov generally means change to MY 2022...how late is late...me thinks it is more of a CYA statement.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked to my dealership trying to confirm if the manual sasquatch would be produced in Job 1. They said yes! If I have to wait for job 2 to get a manual sasquatch, I think I'd just skip sasquatch.

Has anyone else gotten confirmation? (I did my best to search if this has already been confirmed)
ford has already stated that MANSQUATCH would be late availability, so almost by definition, it will not be JOB 1.

millsra13

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2019 Toyota 4runner, 2003 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Badlands manual already comes with 4.70 gear ratio. No need to go Sasquatch for that.
Sponsored