First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All 2DRs are manual seats and the memory setting we are talking about is the memory for the seatback to go back to where it was after sliding forward.
@Toccoa, good to know.
Sponsored

Deleted member 20241

I have the manual seats in my Ranger XL/STX. The wife, and I agree that they are some of the most comfortable seats we've ever had in a vehicle. They are designed to move in small increments front/ back, and up/ down. And of course the seat back is adjustable also. The drivers seat also has the big 'ol knob to adjust the lumbar. I'm gonna guess that all Broncos, except maybe the base will have that lumbar control. If you have a chance stop by your dealer, and check 'em out. They may fit your needs just fine.
Very thoughtful and helpful reply -
thanks for the courtesy you displayed here along with solid input. I hope all may benefit.

Be well -

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On my wife’s Tacoma, the power seat didn’t go high enough for the seat to support the bottom of my thighs. Fortunately the aftermarket has a solution of some nicely machined and well engineered spacers to raise the front of the seat 1.25”. The extra height was just what I needed to be comfortable. I’m sure the aftermarket will find a way if the Bronco seats need some help.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have ordered a 2dr Bronco Badlands. I am concern about the potential lack of comfort from the 6 way manual seats. I have not owned a vehicle with manual seats in over 30 years. Does Ford offer the Bronco manual seats or seats that are very similar in any other Ford products? I thought I read someplace, but don't remember where, that the driver seat will include "lumbar support" adjustment. However, I have not found anything official from Ford confirming that.
Manual seats are still adjustable after this............

DSCN0303.jpg

Anvilair1973

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door and 1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2022 2 door manual seat owner here.... They are super comfy! My wife actually prefers them to her loaded and leathered out Buick GX and that is after 2, 900 mile round trips to Ft Lauderdale all on super slab. They offer plenty of adjustment, the lumbar is great and the seats themselves very cozy for the long haul. Better than my last F150 (2012) I would say. Hope that helps!
Dave
Sponsored