Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed a set of these over the weekend. Quick and simple install with quality hardware and endlinks. ACFab even included o-rings to cut down on noise from the linch pins.

9C51620D-C309-4FD5-B12E-1FD8E74CE93B.jpeg

Also picked up and installed a set of his rear shock skids. Oscar is a good dude and out there beating on his rig and running his own parts.
I too ordered the sas links and shock skids. They haven’t shipped yet but wanted to ask if there’s any noticeable difference vs. the stock links? Driving, noise, etc.
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I too ordered the sas links and shock skids. They haven’t shipped yet but wanted to ask if there’s any noticeable difference vs. the stock links? Driving, noise, etc.
Zero difference that I have noticed. Easy to slip on and off. My only complaint is rust on the bolts and the black parts aren’t powder coated - but, my whole undercarriage is getting its 6 month interval of fluid film in the next week or so. It’s pretty tedious - I’m leaning towards a professional coating. This past winter was a lot of ice and salt.

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed a set of these over the weekend. Quick and simple install with quality hardware and endlinks. ACFab even included o-rings to cut down on noise from the linch pins.

9C51620D-C309-4FD5-B12E-1FD8E74CE93B.jpeg

Also picked up and installed a set of his rear shock skids. Oscar is a good dude and out there beating on his rig and running his own parts.

Do you get O-rings for the front and the back of the link? Mine came with a single pair of O-rings, but I thought they were supposed to go on the back and not the front like shown in this pic.

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think Oscar just likes the name. The links are beefier and people buying Sasquatch are probably more likely to buy quick disconnect links, but id expect these would work on any trim unless the stock suspension has shorter sway bar links 🤷 They all have sway bars. Badlands has the fancy one that doesn’t need this. You might be thinking about the rear sway bar. That’s new for 2022 Sasquatch.
Speaking of 2022 and rear swaybars, what are people doing besides removing them all together? Endlinks for the rear too? Just living with less rear articulation? I've searched but haven't found anyone since it's a rather specific combination of topics.

Sponsored

Dirtyjed

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Dmax, 86 FunRunnah, Tiyoda truggy, Honda shi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone have an issue with this nut just spinning the bolt it's threaded onto?
Can't seem it to come off.
Ford Bronco Manual Sway bar disconnects 20220615_121657

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those threads look stripped.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

NatureBoy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was wondering about these. Glad someone is making them. Definitely ordering them.

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the bolt is freely spinning, you'll need to either put an Allen key into the bottom of the bolt (I used a Torx bolt, maybe a T40, and a self-ratcheting wrench) to hold it while you use the wrench OR get a set of pliers to grab the larger metal ring just on the other side of the sway bar from the nut to keep it from spinning while you use the wrench. If you look closely at that metal ring while turning the nut without something in the bottom of the bolt, it will freely spin. Those threads do look pretty flat, like others have said too.

Sponsored

Dirtyjed

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Dmax, 86 FunRunnah, Tiyoda truggy, Honda shi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If the bolt is freely spinning, you'll need to either put an Allen key into the bottom of the bolt (I used a Torx bolt, maybe a T40, and a self-ratcheting wrench) to hold it while you use the wrench OR get a set of pliers to grab the larger metal ring just on the other side of the sway bar from the nut to keep it from spinning while you use the wrench. If you look closely at that metal ring while turning the nut without something in the bottom of the bolt, it will freely spin. Those threads do look pretty flat, like others have said too.
This. It was either a 5 or 6mm Allen (forgot which and tools are put away).
Threads were a little buggered from my initial caveman response of channel locks will fix everything.
Everything is in and looking bueno bueno.
Also through the rear shock guards for funsies.
Ford Bronco Manual Sway bar disconnects 20220615_140134

Ford Bronco Manual Sway bar disconnects 20220615_140152

427pony

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco Base 6 spd Manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Manual Sway bar disconnects 20220615_140152

oh so ordered that! been waiting for a manual sway bar disconnect

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He added brackets to hold them up when disconnected. Originally came with Velcro straps.

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How difficult of an install is this? I can change rotors/brakes etc, is it a similar difficulty? Just curious, don't want to bite off more than i can chew. :LOL: