Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No.
7107-A is 1st/2nd
7107-B is 3rd/4th and crawler/reverse
7107-C is 5th/6th gear
Do you have access to see if the entire trans unit has an updated part #?
Sponsored

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer service rep said yes but it wasn't very confident. I didn't push the issue.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer service rep said yes but it wasn't very confident. I didn't push the issue.
Hope it’s true. Lots of manuals scheduled to be built.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

According to the Ford catalog, the transmission part number has never changed or been updated. Still has the same number since 5/03/21.

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hope it’s true. Lots of manuals scheduled to be built.
Despite popular belief at some point ford will want this fixed. Two transmission replacements on mine alone. How many of those can they absorb ?

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Despite popular belief at some point ford will want this fixed. Two transmission replacements on mine alone. How many of those can they absorb ?
I would personally prefer a build delay till they had a fix vs getting a bad trans. Has to be costing big $$$.

fip36

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have the old #? I just today picked up my bronco from the service center with a new tranny swapped in. part # on receipt is listed as: MB3Z*7003*A. so far so good. the throaty roar of the engine doesn't have any extra chatter. but we'll have to see where we are a few hundred miles down the road...

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have the old #? I just today picked up my bronco from the service center with a new tranny swapped in. part # on receipt is listed as: MB3Z*7003*A. so far so good. the throaty roar of the engine doesn't have any extra chatter. but we'll have to see where we are a few hundred miles down the road...
Sorry, I do not have any part numbers.. “A” most likely is the original though.

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good luck to you. My noise came back after about 600 miles on the new transmission

Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Forgive me if this has already been asked in these 78 pages, those of us in waiting need an advice statement. Knowing what you know now about issues with this MT and from your personal experiences:

If you were ordering today or still waiting on an unscheduled order, would you order the Manual or opt for the Auto???

If your Manual order was built and enroute to the dealer, would you take delivery???

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Forgive me if this has already been asked in these 78 pages, those of us in waiting need an advice statement. Knowing what you know now about issues with this MT and from your personal experiences:

If you were ordering today or still waiting on an unscheduled order, would you order the Manual or opt for the Auto???

If your Manual order was built and enroute to the dealer, would you take delivery???
The number one reason I bought a bronco was the manual. So knowing what I know now it wouldn't change anything. They will sort this out and it will be fine. I still have nearly 100 000 miles of warranty. Being without it is frustrating n

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would still take the manual. It shifts great despite the noise and like others have said, they’ll get it figured out eventually. I’m just going to keep driving until that point, which I hope is a redesigned transmission. I really don’t want my current trans to have to be cracked open.

fip36

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck to you. My noise came back after about 600 miles on the new transmission
Damn. Sorry to hear. But to answer Undescended's question, knowing what I know now I'd still opt for manual. That could change if Ford really never tackles this correctly. But I have a hard time believing that will be true.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

100% would not change a thing. The noise is a nuisance, but the vehicle drives perfectly. This issue will get resolved
Sponsored