Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry if this was already questioned... On the build and price fo the big bend I optioned with the manual and I was curious on seeing if it would allow me to add a locking diff and it does. (non Squatch) is this a glitch? I suspect that maybe it is because it shows no price in the differentials panel but once selected it incresed my overall price by 500 dollars. I hope this is legit and I can get a locking differential with my manual!
Sponsored

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry if this was already questioned... On the build and price fo the big bend I optioned with the manual and I was curious on seeing if it would allow me to add a locking diff and it does. (non Squatch) is this a glitch? I suspect that maybe it is because it shows no price in the differentials panel but once selected it incresed my overall price by 500 dollars. I hope this is legit and I can get a locking differential with my manual!
Any updates on this? I'm looking at a manual transmission Big bend non-sasquatch and it let me add the locking rear at $0.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
The build and price has been pretty glitchy, when I try to do the same thing and select the locking differential with the manual it does add about $500 to the price. I would not trust the existing build and price site since it is not being used right now (any orders will have to be for '23 MY Bronco's).

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The build and price has been pretty glitchy, when I try to do the same thing and select the locking differential with the manual it does add about $500 to the price. I would not trust the existing build and price site since it is not being used right now (any orders will have to be for '23 MY Bronco's).
I guess I'll just have to try when order banks reopen to see. I wonder if it even happens again this year
Sponsored