Sponsored

Manufacturer of Bronco Ford Performance factory lift kit?

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has ford mentioned what kind of parts are used for the lift kits? Are they Ford made or is ford using another brand like King?

Main reason I ask is I’m trying to figure out best build. if they’re using their own I might prefer aftermarket parts and go with a base build. if they are using third parties I’m curious to see if there’s an up charge
Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are most likely using their own supplies. What kit manf. are you thinking about using?

OP
OP
Blitzinger

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are most likely using their own supplies. What kit manf. are you thinking about using?
Honestly I don’t know because I don’t know a lot of lifts and stage one vs stage two etc.

But my initial plan was to get a base and add on my own stuff over time. Then I thought maybe it’s better to get a higher trim, so it all comes from factory and ready to go. But if they’re using OEM I may end up preferring more reputable brands.

I have a lot of reading up to do on lifts plus a variety of other things so it’ll keep me busy before B&P but just thought I’d ask if anyone knew of the parts being used so I can use that as a benchmark

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly I don’t know because I don’t know a lot of lifts and stage one vs stage two etc.

But my initial plan was to get a base and add on my own stuff over time. Then I thought maybe it’s better to get a higher trim, so it all comes from factory and ready to go. But if they’re using OEM I may end up preferring more reputable brands.

I have a lot of reading up to do on lifts plus a variety of other things so it’ll keep me busy before B&P but just thought I’d ask if anyone knew of the parts being used so I can use that as a benchmark
Stages are made up marketing tools and hardly ever agreed upon; the same goes for inches of lift, sadly.

The H.O.S.S. suspension in the Sasquatch package and Badlands trim is pretty sweet for mostly OEM.

An aftermarket suspension lift for IFS that's done well generally costs a fair penny that you may not save by going Base trim.

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
General rule of thumb without getting into the technical aspects like spacers, control arms, springs, etc. the cheaper the lift the weaker the lift.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've lifted 4 trucks, it will cost you more to do it yourself vice a dealer doing it on a vehicle you're most likely purchasing with some type of loan.

A good kit, say Zone, will cost you around $1300 or so most likely. Then buying rims/tires if you don't go with a Sasquatch package will cost you about $600+ for the rims and close to $2000 for tires. Assuming you can install everything yourself and mount your own tires, you're looking at $4000 just in parts overall. I say simpler to buy with Squatch and add later once they 35's die. With the additional lift of the Squatch 37's later are probably a relatively easy go and a 2" lift on the Squatch will probably put you at the ride height of a 4" lift on a non-Squatch.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So far there is no factory lift, but who knows who will make it if and when there is.
I will be looking at Fox 2.5 coilovers and new UCAs, plus what ever the rear link needs. I good lift won't be cheap regardless of who makes it and a cheap lift isn't worth having.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford does not make their "Ford Performance" parts. They are aftermarket privately labeled by Ford. Example the Ford Performance exhausts are made by Borla. Betting that Ford has an agreement with Fox for suspension parts. It really depends on what is offered. Will is be a complete kit with new struts and springs up front and shocks and springs for the rear? Or will it be a donut/ spacer lift front and rear?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Has ford mentioned what kind of parts are used for the lift kits? Are they Ford made or is ford using another brand like King?

Main reason I ask is I’m trying to figure out best build. if they’re using their own I might prefer aftermarket parts and go with a base build. if they are using third parties I’m curious to see if there’s an up charge
If Ford does end up offering a lift kit, and you have the dealer install it, your factory warranty stays intact.

Aftermarket lift kit, not installed by Ford, look forward to possible denial of warranty coverage when something breaks in the running gear or drive train.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here is an example of a 3.5” kit for a new Ranger; with replacement upper control arms, I know that the cv joints and steering are one thing to consider with an IFS lift

https://bds-suspension.com/product?kid=1547H

(They offer between 2” - 6”)

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Manufacturer of Bronco Ford Performance factory lift kit? 1601511646241

yes this ? is spacer lift w/ upper arms.......... $1200

Ford Bronco Manufacturer of Bronco Ford Performance factory lift kit? 1601511705112

and this ? is the same lift but with longer coil overs instead of spacers ........... $2400

just posting to show others in forum how this stuff works. These are the BDS Ranger kits that have coil overs front and leaf spring rear, the Bronco kits will have 4 coil overs, along with the a-arms in it, not the shackles and shocks. and be a bit more $$$ as well.

Oh, and for the record the Bronco does not have struts or shocks on it. They are coil overs. We have hashed this out in this forum earlier and they are coil overs.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We don't even know for sure that Ford will have lift kits ...
I think we have seen enough that we do know for sure they will have them....we just don’t know when they will have them and the specs. They are coming.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You all seem to say that there's no factory lift kit. So what's the high suspension?
Sponsored