Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Odd question, but I'm sure someone can answer this: I see they rotate through these vehicles at MAP on a regular basis. Any reason to it, other than to showcase a new model, trim, colour, etc.? Is it done daily or just randomly? Do they do these with their new vehicle releases only, or could you find a random F-150 show up on there one day?

Bonus points to the forum member who snaps a picture of the guy/girl who drives out the next model to put on display. Likely done in the shadows of darkness!
I think it's cool they want to display their great work. They have to park the ones they make somewhere, might as well take one and show it off!
Sponsored

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MAP replaced the cyber orange outer banks with a 4 door band lands today

8CF5D66C-7A51-4363-BCB5-51E4FF56D513.jpeg
A couple quick comments for the people that notice these and stop to take pictures.

First, thanks.

Second, please get a picture of the VIN (the window sticker would be awesome). Wouldn't it be great if someone can end up positively identifying that it was their Bronco that sat out there on display, not just one like theirs. Sure, chances are slim that the connection could ever be made but it would be cool if it was. It would be like a special badge of honor.

PhilK

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ, 2017 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's my build. At least exterior-wise. Awesome to see it. Thanks to the OP!

OP
OP
BuckingBronco72

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A couple quick comments for the people that notice these and stop to take pictures.

First, thanks.

Second, please get a picture of the VIN (the window sticker would be awesome). Wouldn't it be great if someone can end up positively identifying that it was their Bronco that sat out there on display, not just one like theirs. Sure, chances are slim that the connection could ever be made but it would be cool if it was. It would be like a special badge of honor.
I’ll try to stop back later if I go by and grab a pic but I believe these are still pre production models. The window sticker said not for sale.

Sponsored

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add SAS and ship that sucker let's go! Also for reference the number of times I change underwear depends on how close I get mine to the edge of the top of the world trail in MOAB just sayin'

Adam H

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those look like Outer Banks Wheels, but better looking with that AT tire on them.

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll try to stop back later if I go by and grab a pic but I believe these are still pre production models. The window sticker said not for sale.
Take a quick video if you don't mind for us thirsty 4 door/cactus grey/standard wheels kind of folks : )

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

chowfun27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is only the second time I've seen a Cactus Grey BL with standard wheels/tires & MIC top. This confirms choosing this color on my build. Thanks for the photos!

Just a quick photo shop of darkening the wheels. I think it fits the badlands better.

Ford Bronco MAP displaying Bronco #675 today, a Cactus Gray Badlands 4-Door MIC Top 177042818_144381467572806_4644313961595638191_n

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, thanks.

I would be surprised that even when they hit official production they will put customer vehicles out there.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is only the second time I've seen a Cactus Grey BL with standard wheels/tires & MIC top. This confirms choosing this color on my build. Thanks for the photos!

Just a quick photo shop of darkening the wheels. I think it fits the badlands better.

Ford Bronco MAP displaying Bronco #675 today, a Cactus Gray Badlands 4-Door MIC Top 177042818_144381467572806_4644313961595638191_n
I have always enjoyed driving, the open road, ability to cover vast distances and see new places. Driving has been a love, but I have never LOVED vehicles themselves. I just liked what they provided, freedom. I can now say after seeing and riding in the Bronco, specifically the Badlands, I LOVE this truck. And seeing Cactus like this with the MIC top and dark rims, I just.. I just, I just want my Bronco!
Sponsored