Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s my Bronco. not sure how I feel about Ford shipping it around like that.
Sponsored

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the pictures. I love these MAP pics (and videos), especially this one because it's like mine except Iconic Silver. Now, if it wasn't a 2600 mile round trip, I would grab some tools and buy some paint to freshen up the display. Ha Ha!

Lars_B_Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks, 2011 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is only the second time I've seen a Cactus Grey BL with standard wheels/tires & MIC top. This confirms choosing this color on my build. Thanks for the photos!

Just a quick photo shop of darkening the wheels. I think it fits the badlands better.

177042818_144381467572806_4644313961595638191_n.jpg
Perfect color for the standard BL wheels! Anyone with experience with peel coat spray on wheels?

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is only the second time I've seen a Cactus Grey BL with standard wheels/tires & MIC top. This confirms choosing this color on my build. Thanks for the photos!

Just a quick photo shop of darkening the wheels. I think it fits the badlands better.
I like what you did there.

I saw the cans in Moab and they had a bunch of Area 51 broncos there. I frantically called my dealership and changed my order to Cactus Gray the same day. I was out there Monday to touch base with them and they had a Cactus Ranger on the back lot. It looks great in person. Absolutely confirmed my choice.

All the colors are great, though. Antimatter, to me, looked like black with bonus sparkles. That was my original original choice, but Cactus just spoke to me when I saw it in the metal.

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe it's because I've been drinking more lately, but doesn't the Badlands 33" All Terrain tire tread pattern look like it would be better off road, generally speaking, than the 35" Sasquatch Mud Terrain tire tread? I'm sure the Ford engineers know what they're doing, but...just sayin'...

Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh hey yall, take a look at that non-felted liner at the wheels.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The dang reflection gets me every single time! Every MAP bronco display, my eyes tell my brain...the spare tire is crooked 🤦‍♂️

AF9F0BD6-E8E3-4717-A31E-FB73D10DBD94.jpeg

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe it's because I've been drinking more lately, but doesn't the Badlands 33" All Terrain tire tread pattern look like it would be better off road, generally speaking, than the 35" Sasquatch Mud Terrain tire tread? I'm sure the Ford engineers know what they're doing, but...just sayin'...
Goodyear isn’t a mud terrain, it’s “maximum traction “ It’s definitely no more aggressive than the KO2 pattern wise. There are some reviews on YouTube, seems like a decent option, my personal experience with Goodyear just steers me clear of them from the start.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like what you did there.

I saw the cans in Moab and they had a bunch of Area 51 broncos there. I frantically called my dealership and changed my order to Cactus Gray the same day. I was out there Monday to touch base with them and they had a Cactus Ranger on the back lot. It looks great in person. Absolutely confirmed my choice.

All the colors are great, though. Antimatter, to me, looked like black with bonus sparkles. That was my original original choice, but Cactus just spoke to me when I saw it in the metal.
I am heading down there this morning to look at it. I am happy with my CG choice, but seeing it on the same configuration is just too tempting to not spend the 20 minutes to drive down and see if it’s still there.

Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both crash bars in place with 33's...good
Both crash bars in place with 33's...good
thanks for pointing those out. I noticed them for the first time in person at the dealer event and thought that they stood out and didn’t look very good. They remove with two bolts but knowing now that they’re designed to keep the wheel out of your personal space in a bad overlap accident (and in response to crash test results on the 150) I’ll be keeping mine in place.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The rear bumper looks like it’s on kinda wonky.

can’t tell how the cargo door is lining up vs preprod, wonder if they’ve made progress there.

OP
OP
BuckingBronco72

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A couple quick comments for the people that notice these and stop to take pictures.

First, thanks.

Second, please get a picture of the VIN (the window sticker would be awesome). Wouldn't it be great if someone can end up positively identifying that it was their Bronco that sat out there on display, not just one like theirs. Sure, chances are slim that the connection could ever be made but it would be cool if it was. It would be like a special badge of honor.
F9474CC0-3406-4094-B15D-1B69A423700F.jpeg

OP
OP
BuckingBronco72

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Take a quick video if you don't mind for us thirsty 4 door/cactus grey/standard wheels kind of folks : )
Take a quick video if you don't mind for us thirsty 4 door/cactus grey/standard wheels kind of folks : )
C6C03B50-7D48-46DA-B55B-551FE96D0B31.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments