Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've driven by the plant a few times as a pit stop while working hoping to find one or two outside and approachable, no dice.

The train shipping bronco sports must have a drop off there though as you can see 100 of them next to rangers as you drive by
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More likely to get a glimpse over the fence or in the lot at the Electrification and Performance Center in Allen Park, but it's still hit or miss. With all the new builds coming out of MAP this week, there should be some rolling in Dearborn and hopefully my hometown (we have a lot of ford employees here).

OP
OP
LabradorGuy

LabradorGuy

First Edition
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Free Company Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I live in WI and was going to drive to MAP over the Holidays...to see some Bronco's in person. I was advised there probably wouldnt be any to see at that time.

I am thinking of going over this Friday night...to cruise the parking lot on Saturday. Would I see any? I dont want to make a 12 hour round trip....for nothing. However, I WANT to see a Bronco. Id like to see a bunch of Broncos. Anyone working at the plant on Saturday? I would be happy to take a personal tour...wink wink.

Thanks in advance!
Ok, I made the drive. I figured it was 50/50 I would see a Bronco...but I was determined.

I got to MAP on Saturday...and they were absolutely blowing out Rangers. Long story short, I got into a few restricted areas looking for Broncos and

A, didnt find one stinking Bronco.

B, I didnā€™t get arrested! Probably helped that it was about 9 degrees outside.

After I exhausted all my semi-illegal lot searching/fence viewing, I went back to the main lot and came to the realization that it was lunchtime. A bunch of folks had come out to spend their lunch in their car.

I walked up to a car with two guys in it and asked them if there was some place I could see a Bronco. The guy looks around to see if there is anything in view and then answers with...

ā€œHang out here til 12:10 and I will bring one out for you.ā€

I quickly parked a few cars away and as the two guys were walking back in, they came to my car and asked, what color, model, etc do you want.

How Awesome Was That!!!!!

They brought out a Cactus Gray Outer Banks...(I had asked for Cactus Gray). I will say, Cactus Gray is a good color. For me though, Outer Banks with smaller tires...not so much.

They knew I wanted to see a Sasquatch. So, there was also a dirty Rapid Red Wildtrack I got to see.

Pictures arenā€™t great but thanks to some pretty awesome MAP employees!!! (BTW, I got their names but donā€™t want to mention here...donā€™t want to get anyone in trouble!)

EEF59CD7-6A34-422A-8B73-0287A07E21D6.jpeg

40BE39E8-A5A0-47FF-B079-A5A18108ECDE.jpeg

25899FD0-1823-4FCB-B81A-2A06CC4C192D.jpeg

EDCEE917-E3A1-4B1D-9980-43B49CF6A4B6.jpeg

Last edited:

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s known as a great plant. Everyone I have encountered thatā€™s working on the Rangers and or Broncos has been super pumped. That is so awesome they brought it out for you, a salute to the guys busting ass to bring us our Broncos!!!!!!šŸšŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Last edited:

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
LabradorGuy

LabradorGuy

First Edition
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Free Company Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That made my day and I wasn't even there!(y)
It sure made mine...! I drove about 11 hours (round trip) in single digit weather and snow showers...but I got to see what I came to see. Pretty sure I am ordering a Badlands w Sasquatch in Rapid Red.

The only other option for me is a First Edition Lightning Blue...but I donā€™t really want Leather and carpeting...so, itā€™s hard to justify the $5,600 difference for amazing blue paint. With that said, that blue is pretty amazing though!

The Bronco is for me and my Labs! And they shed...a lot!

9585D99D-3B7C-4CB3-9792-DD373AB7868B.jpeg

1A404DA0-B835-429A-B497-A69325E252D9.jpeg

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome! I'd have never figured.... So cool.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow - thatā€™s so cool! So glad the trip was worth it for you. And very glad you shared the pics for us too. That says a lot about good Ford employees - that is customer service right there.

OP - you should edit the title of the thread so more people see and hear about this.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow - thatā€™s so cool! So glad the trip was worth it for you. And very glad you shared the pics for us too. That says a lot about good Ford employees - that is customer service right there.

OP - you should edit the title of the thread so more people see and hear about this.
Maybe keep it on down low... We know ford doesn't like early info.... Might bite someone.

Sponsored

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates šŸ›¼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, I made the drive. I figured it was 50/50 I would see a Bronco...but I was determined.

I got to MAP on Saturday...and they were absolutely blowing out Rangers. Long story short, I got into a few restricted areas looking for Broncos and

B, I didnā€™t get arrested! Probably helped that it was about 9 degrees outside.

After I exhausted all my semi-illegal lot searching/fence viewing, I went back to the main lot and came to the realization that it was lunchtime. A bunch of folks had come out to spend their lunch in their car.

I walked up to a car with two guys in it and asked them if there was some place I could see a Bronco. The guy looks around to see if there is anything in view and then answers with...

I quickly parked a few cars away and as the two guys were walking back in, they came to my car and asked, what color, model, etc do you want.

They brought out a Cactus Gray Outer Banks...(I had asked for Cactus Gray). I will say, Cactus Gray is a good color. For me though, Outer Banks with smaller tires...not so much.

They knew I wanted to see a Sasquatch. So, there was also a dirty Rapid Red Wildtrack I got to see.

Pictures arenā€™t great but thanks to some pretty awesome MAP employees!!! (BTW, I got their names but donā€™t want to mention here...donā€™t want to get anyone in trouble!)

Ford Bronco MAP Employees - ROCK!  My Saturday trek. 1A404DA0-B835-429A-B497-A69325E252D9

Ford Bronco MAP Employees - ROCK!  My Saturday trek. 1A404DA0-B835-429A-B497-A69325E252D9

Oh my God! YAY! šŸŽ‰ I am so glad after you made that long drive that you were able to see a few! šŸ’–šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ˜ So cool of the MAP team!

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

EEF59CD7-6A34-422A-8B73-0287A07E21D6.jpeg

40BE39E8-A5A0-47FF-B079-A5A18108ECDE.jpeg

25899FD0-1823-4FCB-B81A-2A06CC4C192D.jpeg

EDCEE917-E3A1-4B1D-9980-43B49CF6A4B6.jpeg
The spirit of the Stig lives on.
Sponsored