Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How is it possible no one on this forum knows an employee on the inside of the MAP? A person that can give us “produced in purgatory” members a little info? So we can stop all the speculation about MIC, tow package, rock rail stuff. If anyone knows and doesn’t want to post the info just message me and I’ll post it.
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty sure Ross does!

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How is it possible no one on this forum knows an employee on the inside of the MAP? A person that can give us “produced in purgatory” members a little info? So we can stop all the speculation about MIC, tow package, rock rail stuff. If anyone knows and doesn’t want to post the info just message me and I’ll post it.
what are you expecting these people to provide you? @PREMiERdrum provides informative updates from MAP, but I am not sure you will learn where @GravyTrain s Bronco is stalled.

Even though we ordered cars, these are not custom vehicles, it is still production build. That should calibrate your expectations.

OP
OP
GravyTrain

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guys, please don’t get me wrong. I’ve read every thread and greatly appreciate those contributions. I’m not trying to take anything away from them. I’m not angry or venting right now. It just seems very random why the large variety of builds are not shipping.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GravyTrain

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Few came here before, forum members killed them
Nice. The only thing that makes sense is that it could be “all the above”. Meaning multiple reasons are holding them.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a family member who was sharing info....He no longer works there 😢
Put two and two together on what happened. 😢
You can see some of my past threads the kind of info being shared.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice. The only thing that makes sense is that it could be “all the above”. Meaning multiple reasons are holding them.
Maybe, or maybe not, but how does it matter? What action will this information cause you to take? Will this information change when your vehicle arrives or help? Even more importantly, why do you think this is information you deserve to have?

I think it is cool the Ford tells us the build week and when they are in the "production stage" but I also think this causes a lot of frustration in people who can't process this level of transparency.

I suspect people would be just as happy, and more at ease, if Ford gave the estimated delivery date and skipped all the other info.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think there are forum members that work at MAP. They tread lightly here giving little to no info. And for good reason, don’t want to lose their job.

Sponsored

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think there are forum members that work at MAP. They tread lightly here giving little to no info. And for good reason, don’t want to lose their job.
Aye Comrade

OP
OP
GravyTrain

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe, or maybe not, but how does it matter? What action will this information cause you to take? Will this information change when your vehicle arrives or help? Even more importantly, why do you think this is information you deserve to have?

I think it is cool the Ford tells us the build week and when they are in the "production stage" but I also think this causes a lot of frustration in people who can't process this level of transparency.

I suspect people would be just as happy, and more at ease, if Ford gave the estimated delivery date and skipped all the other info.
I see, I'm entitled. Got it.

Your questions:
Why does it matter? Transparency does matter. It establishes good faith between the buyer and the seller. We all want the best product possible (Ford and the buyers). Good communication is paramount.

What action would I take? I'm going to obviously keep my Bronco order. How long I keep it depends on what we actually get as the final product. The reasons for it's delay make me more concerned.

Why do I deserve this information? " Deserve" is a strong and loaded word. I would appreciate it. This world is completely lacking transparency and we (America) can do better.

OP
OP
GravyTrain

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a family member who was sharing info....He no longer works there 😢
Put two and two together on what happened. 😢
You can see some of my past threads the kind of info being shared.
Are you saying your family member was fired for sharing information?

Status
Not open for further replies.