Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I do have to laugh at some of this. Put out by the Job Security Department and one girl who proudly has been there one year and plans to retire there, her job appears to be simply wiping a gloved hand along the side of the vehicle. That is real job security.
That is just one task and that could very well be just a temporary spot inspection they are doing on window seals and other tasks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dear friend, I did the interviewing. I assure you, nobody was scripted. We stuck a camera in their face and asked them a question, this is the results.

I also have my folks do the editing. I assure you nothing was cherry picked.

Nobody, even knew we were coming until the day before.. they had no idea why either (that was my fault and my superiors let me know about it) The leaders in the plant did that off the cuff.

We plan to do more videos and are we not contained like you think we are. We are not held back (unless it's I.P. related) that's Intellectual property rights. Which everyone can understand.

We really have to thank the people working in the plant on the shop floor, they are the folks who wanted to communicate to you (our customers) directly. This is what they had to say. UAW folks do not and will not hold back on what they have to say. We won't hold them back and Ford does not either. This is raw as it gets folks. That is the truth on Jesus name amen.

The young man in the video holding the window sticker, I talked to him for an hour. He stated he started a month before that. He started as a temporary worker and kept coming to work everyday after a few people got burnt out on the line after a few short weeks. He was made permanent because of his work ethic. (please don't let a young face fool you, we train the hell out of these employees)

Also, your perspective even has me appreciating more today. I reflect on this attempt and we hope we are making you folks happy with this content. This is the purpose, not to upset anyone. Why would we want to do that? I held this video for several weeks so we would not hurt peoples feelings. I hope everyone will ask for more (and their Bronco to be built)

Thank you to everyone for allowing us to communicate directly to you. We hope to see you on the trail!!
FUCK YEAH! This right here. I loved the video and the people in it. People don't understnad how dedicated manufacturing staffs are. The real workers put their heart and sole into what they make. They take a lot of pride in making a great product. Thank you for the video. Sorry you got chewed out for not communicating very well. LOL

OP
OP
Dr.Detroit

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FUCK YEAH! This right here. I loved the video and the people in it. People don't understnad how dedicated manufacturing staffs are. The real workers put their heart and sole into what they make. They take a lot of pride in making a great product. Thank you for the video. Sorry you got chewed out for not communicating very well. LOL
Thanks, but, I know the rules and I need to follow them. We are overjoyed with your excitement and approval.

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F150, Mustang Conv, 69 Bronco. 62 Ec
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Absolutely loved the video…finally got my build number…yea