MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The video was nothing special in my eyes until they came to the part where the assembly line worker stated “ we realize there is a long line of Bronco customers waiting for their vehicles”. That is all I had to hear.
Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dogstyle said:
I don't know how to react to this PR attempt.
1) most workers responded the same sediment regarding work and the community - from the heart "possibly", rehearsed "more than likely
2) get to test drive the Bronco - what from dirt mountain into a parked trailer
3) that kids smug smile holding the window sheet thinking "I just packed your air bag, GOOOD LUCK"
This must have been filmed either at the start of rollout or now to quiet the masses. Lets see what they think of building the Bronco in the MY23. And no mine wasn't in there.
VIN - July 12, Build date - July 20 (apparently built even though Ford shows in production), Arrival date - Aug. 8. Haven't seen or heard from Ford since the options email April 14

yea, I thought you were from Canada.
Yeah Bronco4, I know right, I mean I will play "Devil's advocate" here for a second...

1) Maybe you haven't heard of a thing called editing and that the clips with people saying those messages were the only ones cherry picked to provide that message. Or, that well, if you worked there and had that job, what would YOU say? Can't argue with that they said, and let's be frank, even if it was off the cuff, they are not video personalities, they are auto workers thinking of something good to say, it is no wonder the message was very similar.
2) I feel most of them were responding to events they were allowed to sign up to attend in and around Michigan and got to experience the vehicles in an off-road (though slightly prepared), yet still significant showing of capabilities. Your assumption is possibly both cynical and naïve. What?
3) Kid? He looked of working age possibly and even if it was bring your son to work media day while they built some test runs, what of it? Your jumping to air bag issues is mostly just coming off as possibly bitter or negative about your experience, no need to deflect on others.

You're whole last rant again just comes off as bitter and negative over your personal experience and it is your right to have your own opinion of course, far be it me to be the first to try to take that away. But you are also being one of those people that I would remind to count your blessings. You have no clue it seems how many other people, myself inclusive, that have yet to have ANY experience in the build anything process at all. And you're just coming off as an entitled whiner from somewhere who is complaining pretty loud about a product you want to import from another freaking country. Wow, that just doesnt do a lot for your brand is what I am trying to say.

No hard feelings personally of course, I wish you no ill will at all. Just saying that you are complaining to a FORUM of people MUCH MORE LIKELY to be worse off then you. About a group of people in a country you aren't in, making a product you wish to take delivery of is just very bad form. I hope you realize that things can always be worse and for FAR MORE than things are good for, you just complained at a lot of people who are exactly that, much worse off. Shame on you for having a moment, but I will continue to assume you just had a moment of weakness. Get your chin up, don't lose sight of what is important. You are alive and are witness to something you are excited about and look forward to. And if your feeling of love and appreciation for things in this world is gone by now for this product. Can you do us all left here trying to hold on to hope and goodness and just see yourself out of the conversation if you just want to be over critical and cynical of people. Not Ford. These are people in this video. Not some made up fictional character with no soul. People. They are doing a job in some of the worst of times for what, to make something for people to possibly enjoy or hell just get them from point A to point B. Some perspective...

Peace.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dr.Detroit

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dogstyle said:
1) most workers responded the same sediment regarding work and the community - from the heart "possibly", rehearsed "more than likely
3) that kids smug smile holding the window sheet thinking "I just packed your air bag, GOOOD LUCK"
This must have been filmed either at the start of rollout or now to quiet the masses. Lets see what they think of building the Bronco in the MY23. And no mine wasn't in there.
VIN - July 12, Build date - July 20 (apparently built even though Ford shows in production), Arrival date - Aug. 8. Haven't seen or heard from Ford since the options email April 14

Yeah, I know right, I mean I will play "Devil's advocate" here for a second...

1) Maybe you haven't heard of a thing called editing and that the clips with people saying those messages were the only ones cherry picked to provide that message. Or, that well, if you worked there and had that job, what would YOU say? Can't argue with that they said, and let's be frank, even if it was off the cuff, they are not video personalities, they are auto workers thinking of something good to say, it is no wonder the message was very similar.
2) I feel most of them were responding to events they were allowed to sign up to attend in and around Michigan and got to experience the vehicles in an off-road (though slightly prepared), yet still significant showing of capabilities. Your assumption is possibly both cynical and naïve. What?
3) Kid? He looked of working age possibly and even if it was bring your son to work media day while they built some test runs, what of it? Your jumping to air bag issues is mostly just coming off as possibly bitter or negative about your experience, no need to deflect on others.

You're whole last rant again just comes off as bitter and negative over your personal experience and it is your right to have your own opinion of course, far be it me to be the first to try to take that away. But you are also being one of those people that I would remind to count your blessings. You have no clue it seems how many other people, myself inclusive, that have yet to have ANY experience in the build anything process at all. And you're just coming off as an entitled whiner from somewhere who is complaining pretty loud about a product you want to import from another freaking country. Wow, that just doesnt do a lot for your brand is what I am trying to say.

No hard feelings personally of course, I wish you no ill will at all. Just saying that you are complaining to a FORUM of people MUCH MORE LIKELY to be worse off then you. About a group of people in a country you aren't in, making a product you wish to take delivery of is just very bad form. I hope you realize that things can always be worse and for FAR MORE than things are good for, you just complained at a lot of people who are exactly that, much worse off. Shame on you for having a moment, but I will continue to assume you just had a moment of weakness. Get your chin up, don't lose sight of what is important. You are alive and are witness to something you are excited about and look forward to. And if your feeling of love and appreciation for things in this world is gone by now for this product. Can you do us all left here trying to hold on to hope and goodness and just see yourself out of the conversation if you just want to be over critical and cynical of people. Not Ford. These are people in this video. Not some made up fictional character with no soul. People. They are doing a job in some of the worst of times for what, to make something for people to possibly enjoy or hell just get them from point A to point B. Some perspective...

Peace.
Dear friend, I did the interviewing. I assure you, nobody was scripted. We stuck a camera in their face and asked them a question, this is the results.

I also have my folks do the editing. I assure you nothing was cherry picked.

Nobody, even knew we were coming until the day before.. they had no idea why either (that was my fault and my superiors let me know about it) The leaders in the plant did that off the cuff.

We plan to do more videos and are we not contained like you think we are. We are not held back (unless it's I.P. related) that's Intellectual property rights. Which everyone can understand.

We really have to thank the people working in the plant on the shop floor, they are the folks who wanted to communicate to you (our customers) directly. This is what they had to say. UAW folks do not and will not hold back on what they have to say. We won't hold them back and Ford does not either. This is raw as it gets folks. That is the truth on Jesus name amen.

The young man in the video holding the window sticker, I talked to him for an hour. He stated he started a month before that. He started as a temporary worker and kept coming to work everyday after a few people got burnt out on the line after a few short weeks. He was made permanent because of his work ethic. (please don't let a young face fool you, we train the hell out of these employees)

Also, your perspective even has me appreciating more today. I reflect on this attempt and we hope we are making you folks happy with this content. This is the purpose, not to upset anyone. Why would we want to do that? I held this video for several weeks so we would not hurt peoples feelings. I hope everyone will ask for more (and their Bronco to be built)

Thank you to everyone for allowing us to communicate directly to you. We hope to see you on the trail!!

Last edited:

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dear friend, I did the interviewing. I assure you, nobody was scripted. We stuck a camera in their face and asked them a question, this is the results.

I also have my folks do the editing. I assure you nothing was cherry picked.

Nobody, even knew we were coming until the day before.. they had no idea why either (that was my fault and my superiors let me know about it) The leaders in the plant did that off the cuff.

We plan to do more videos and are we not contained like you think we are. We are not held back (unless it's I.P. related) that's Intellectual property rights. Which everyone can understand.

We really have to thank the people working in the plant on the shop floor, they are the folks who wanted to communicate to you (our customers) directly. This is what they had to say. UAW folks do not and will not hold back on what they have to say. We won't hold them back and Ford does not either. This is raw as it gets folks. That is the truth on Jesus name amen.

The young man in the video holding the window sticker, I talked to him for an hour. He stated he started a month before that. He started as a temporary worker and kept coming to work everyday after a few people got burnt out on the line after a few short weeks. He was made permanent because of his work ethic. (please don't let a young face fool you, we train the hell out of these employees)

Also, your perspective even has me appreciating more today. I reflect on this attempt and we hope we are making you folks happy with this content. This is the purpose, not to upset anyone. Why would we want to do that? I held this video for several weeks so we would not hurt peoples feelings. I hope everyone will ask for more (and their Bronco to be built)

Thank you to everyone for allowing us to communicate directly to you. We hope to see you on the trail!!
Thanks for all you do Dr.Detroit. So much appreciation. And if you happen to see a Race Red Wildtrak coming across the line today or this week/next, ending in A81002, feel free to get a video clip for me! LOL It's bound for Texas soon and looking forward to it when it comes.

Only just found out that it may have entered production today or through the next couple of days being built. Exciting, but I have been waiting for this thing since it was even a possible thought running around all our heads the last decade. I can wait as long as it takes to get my own.

Sponsored

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Blk Diamond Cheese/2D/2.7/SASQ/MIC/MID/TOW
Mine was built June 22nd, I heard NOTHING until i checked my tracker two days ago and it was already DELIVERED to my dealer Oct 15th (I'm picking it up Saturday). Have faith, it's coming, the toxic feelings will vanish once its ready.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I honestly appreciate these hard working production folks at MAP. I was in around a production enviornment in my second life, and I know how hard these jobs are. It's not their fault that the leadership of their company are a bunch of assholes that took a dump on many of the customers on that mile long list of orders.

Last edited:

SIXMIL

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes C350 coupe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks DR. for the video.
It was much needed and like someone said here before, hearing the employee recognizing how eager we are to get our Broncos, helps!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dr.Detroit

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks DR. for the video.
It was much needed and like someone said here before, hearing the employee recognizing how eager we are to get our Broncos, helps!
The folks just really appreciate that sentiment. Godspeed on your Bronco.

SQUATCHD

Badlands
First Name
Yeti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 Crew Cab / 6.7PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome video! I’m stoked and prepared to wait as long as it takes. However, I’m pretty sure my wife is tired of hearing the word Bronco. Lol
The first vehicle I ever drove (at 7 years old) was a 1978 Bronco and I’ve wanted one ever since. I figure I’ve been waiting 40+ years…. Whats a little longer.

dander

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer 2017 F250 2019 F250 2008 F550
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One thing to have an incredible vehicle such as the Bronco coming online, better yet to have the dedicated people working for Ford and us building them.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I do have to laugh at some of this. Put out by the Job Security Department and one girl who proudly has been there one year and plans to retire there, her job appears to be simply wiping a gloved hand along the side of the vehicle. That is real job security.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I do have to laugh at some of this. Put out by the Job Security Department and one girl who proudly has been there one year and plans to retire there, her job appears to be simply wiping a gloved hand along the side of the vehicle. That is real job security.
She's skill building!!!
Sponsored