First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Need some locals to do some recon of MAP today!
Any movement?
And Broncos leaving the stable?
Advertisement

Last edited:

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Bronco
Big Bend
Need some locals to do some recon of MAP today!
Any movement?
And Broncos leaving the stable?
I was a JUly 1st Build date and its complete. Looks like some deliveries are occurring as far as west coast within 72 hrs however I'm in FLorida which is a fast route down I-75 from MAP and Ford is telling me I'm a 2-3 WEEK delivery out via Rail. Doesn't quite add up or is it just luck who get's there's and when ?

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Bronco
Badlands
Y’all need that police drone I saw last night. Sucker had a tether which I’m guessing provided power because it stayed airborne for what seemed forever (hour+) before I lost interest.
Lil spy bird could show us everything

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Suzuki Samurai, 03 Ford F250
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Are they even working? Seems like a lot of places are observing the 4th today.

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Bronco
Base
Y’all need that police drone I saw last night. Sucker had a tether which I’m guessing provided power because it stayed airborne for what seemed forever (hour+) before I lost interest.
Lil spy bird could show us everything
I hear MAP is near an airport. Which is no-fly for drones. Which sucks. Maybe we could mount a game camera out there..

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Upcoming Bronco Wildtrak!
Bronco
Wildtrak
I was a JUly 1st Build date and its complete. Looks like some deliveries are occurring as far as west coast within 72 hrs however I'm in FLorida which is a fast route down I-75 from MAP and Ford is telling me I'm a 2-3 WEEK delivery out via Rail. Doesn't quite add up or is it just luck who get's there's and when ?
The tracker shows as shipped and you received the delivery estimate via email? Where in FL are you located? Only asking because I have a 6/30 build date and I’m located in Miami but still haven’t received shipped notification.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Bronco
Outer Banks
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Ric, if Bronco deliveries go like the other Fords I've special ordered, and I'm sure they will, you just never know. They wait until they have enough vehicle deliveries going to the same area to fill a rail car. They are then delivered to a huge regional distribution lot, the lot mine ends up in is in Greensboro, NC, and they will sit until there are enough vehicles to fill a trailer going to the same area of the region. Fingers crossed yours will be delivered soon. Congratulations on your new Bronco.

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics
Advertisement