Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Only 4 days left! (just thought you'd like a little theme music while you make your decisions.)

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A tout Le Monde:
Run to the hills between now and then.
Oh wait, wrong band...

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm sure the dealer would have loved to let us slip and miss it..
This statement just makes no sense.

If you missed the deadline, the reservation is still yours. It just would have meant that you would not have been included in the upcoming production schedule. You could still order a Bronco, for a future productions schedule.

The dealer, wouldn't get your Bronco reservation. In fact, it's to the dealers advantage that you did go ahead and convert your reservation into an order, as it will benefit his allocation formula.

Sponsored

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iron Maiden was one of the best concerts I have ever been to.
Remember the beginning of The Number of the Beast?? That used to scare the bejesus out of me... the other one was this:

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This statement just makes no sense.

If you missed the deadline, the reservation is still yours. It just would have meant that you would not have been included in the upcoming production schedule. You could still order a Bronco, for a future productions schedule.

The dealer, wouldn't get your Bronco reservation. In fact, it's to the dealers advantage that you did go ahead and convert your reservation into an order, as it will benefit his allocation formula.
You sure it's the same situation for a First Edition? To my knowledge, if the reservation wasn't placed, the dealer would still get that allocation.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We just put our order in on the 13th. I'm sure the dealer would have loved to let us slip and miss it..
What they would love is for you to place it and never pick it up so they can mark it way up for some guy/gal walking in w/o reservation.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You sure it's the same situation for a First Edition? To my knowledge, if the reservation wasn't placed, the dealer would still get that allocation.
Yes, just the same as if a FE reservation holder converts to another trim level than an FE. That FE is gone. There will be fewer than 7,000 FE's produced.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, just the same as if a FE reservation holder converts to another trim level than an FE. That FE is gone. There will be fewer than 7,000 FE's produced.
I thought our understanding is that all 7,000 FE's will be produced.

If anyone cancels an FE order they placed, or orders a trim other than the FE... the factory will build an FE anyway and the Ford regions will decide what dealers will get them as stock.

If the order stays as a reservation, it still belongs to that person.

There's obviously going to have to be a cutoff at some point, since FE's will only my MY21... so at some point the window will close to order an MY21 anything... My unsubstantiated guess would be the reservation stays in the person's name, but it just isn't eligible for a FE anymore.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Remember the beginning of The Number of the Beast?? That used to scare the bejesus out of me... the other one was this:
That wasn't so bad... my scared $h!tless moment came as a teenager, alone at night, up in my dad's office (above the garage), listening to....

At the end, I swear to this day, it sounds like that voice says "Greg". Though a quick Google search tells us otherwise:

Ford Bronco March 15th (beware!) 1615824329777

Vellicate

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2014 Flex Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Placed our order on January 20th.. modified it today. After spending some time in a 2021 F150, wife convinced me to upgrade to Lux on our BL. 😂

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What they would love is for you to place it and never pick it up so they can mark it way up for some guy/gal walking in w/o reservation.
Yes and no, too many orders not going to reservations would look bad and could affect future allocations.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought our understanding is that all 7,000 FE's will be produced.

If anyone cancels an FE order they placed, or orders a trim other than the FE... the factory will build an FE anyway and the Ford regions will decide what dealers will get them as stock.

If the order stays as a reservation, it still belongs to that person.

There's obviously going to have to be a cutoff at some point, since FE's will only my MY21... so at some point the window will close to order an MY21 anything... My unsubstantiated guess would be the reservation stays in the person's name, but it just isn't eligible for a FE anymore.
This was my understanding as well. Even though it's completely off topic for this post lol.

OP
OP
Broncodave

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Somebody "yucked" my Iron Maiden. That's crazy.

Sponsored