Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

March Production 14,953
  • Bronco Production: 14,953 vehicles. Production (YTD): 36,353 vehicles.
    • March 2022 production represents a 76.7% increase from February 2022.
  • See March sales stats @ 📈 Bronco March 2022 Sales: 9,757 Sold

- almost 15k in March ! !
- not bad - at this rate Ford could clear a lot of Reservations in '22
- w order bank closed, maybe less 'special favors' dealers, Ford employees, family, friends and so forth - maybe MAP can focus clearing early Reservations

Ford Bronco March 2022 Bronco Production: 14,953 Units March Production
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm very curious as to their definition of "produced". If it's sitting at Ice Mountain, does that count as "produced"?

Sponsored

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been at the waiting part of this adventure for only 12 months. Understand the frustration with those that are 13+ months and waiting. In my older age, I’ve been trying hard to see the bright side and this is good news.

Understand that several of them will sit in a lot waiting for chips, et. al. However, I’d rather have them produced and waiting 2-3 months for X part(s) than not built at all.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
March Production 14,953

- almost 15k in March ! !
- not bad - at this rate Ford could clear a lot of Reservations in '22
- w order bank closed, maybe no more 'special favors' dealers, Ford employees, family, friends and so forth - maybe MAP can focus clearing early Reservations

Ford Bronco March 2022 Bronco Production: 14,953 Units March Production
Now lets take a look at the March ratio of built to sold. Built: 14, 953 Sold: 9,757. Delay. Delay. Delay.

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so they can make 15000 new ones but there are still a S-ton (including mine) sitting on a lot waiting for parts?!
Mine has been sitting there "built" for a few weeks... it's on a "convoy delay"... I live 4-5 hours from MAP.... These numbers are just numbers.... when they start actually delivering Broncos consistently then let's talk about numbers.....

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Average for Q1 is 12.1k Broncos per month. At that pace, and with 7.5 month of production remaining, MAP should be on pace to produce a minimum of 90k more Broncos for MY22. Of course, and as stated, it depends on Ford's definition of produced.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The numbers are good but Ford HAS to start building higher end trims and not just covering big dealers with Big Bends to stick on the lot. We are just now starting to see Badlands and Wildtracks built in any meaningful quantity. It's also sad as many as they're building and as early as my personal reservation is I just about don't expect to see it this year as ridiculous as that sounds.

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
probably the units built in february that was stuck on ice mountain rolled over to March.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No please keep building Big Bends. Especially ones for MS dealership orders that are Hot Pepper Red.

The numbers are good but Ford HAS to start building higher end trims and not just covering big dealers with Big Bends to stick on the lot. We are just now starting to see Badlands and Wildtracks built in any meaningful quantity. It's also sad as many as they're building and as early as my personal reservation is I just about don't expect to see it this year as ridiculous as that sounds.

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But if they are still only giving dealers like Granger 10 a month then it makes no real difference. If they start giving Granger 20 a month then they would actually be trying to fill reservations.
Sponsored