First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, yours got made? Congrats! You may know it could be worse and is worse for most others. You could be waiting with no indication of ever building your bronco going on 2 years, and months of waiting even after that day comes that may never even happen. Perspective could help, you have a Bronco built and assigned to you, I'd swap situations in a heartbeat. Hope you get yours soon, but still this is a first world bronco problem in a world of much bigger problems with the process.
Why not place another order or five, then, at least when the order banks were open?
Sponsored

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure how happy I am supposed to feel after finally receiving my VIN number and build week of May 9th! Will it sit on a lot some place? Will they have enough truckers to ship once it is built? My order is from 27th Jan 2021 And it is a non sasq. Badlands.
I’ll bet you get yours before I get mine. The exact same thing as mine—see below—has been ordered weeks after mine and delivered weeks ago. The modules have been prioritized for Broncos rolling off the assembly line right now.

I suspect mine might wait until the new crop of summer interns arrives, when they’ll be given buckets of parts with some vague instructions to wander over to Dirt Mountain and “see if any of these fit those.”

gpnjen

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of course. 4 Dr BL Lux with the 2.7. So your vehicle was "built"? I think chip shortages are still in production? Have you reached out to Ford chat? They are more reliable than your dealer. Also, is your dealer relatively close to MAP? I've heard of convoy delays for those close deliveries.(Nvm on the last part. Montana would be rail)
It shows built on the Ford link they sent, and then I received an email with estimated delivery between 4/3 and 4/9. Haven't received update from Ford re: updated shipment. I haven't reached out to Ford yet. I will try that. I expect delays to MT because we are always behind ;)

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can't sell a Bronco in March that was built on 3/31. As part of the 3/21 build week, there have not been lengthy delays through 3/28.
Lots of confusion on numbers.

Sales are NEW sales orders placed at the dealer. So for March it was all the special edition orders and orders taken before the 3/7 cutoff. Production is units produced from previous customer/dealer orders and released “sold” to the dealer.

Saw4Fire

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By my count, from January 2021 through March 2022, Ford has produced 90,915 Broncos.

Sponsored

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It shows built on the Ford link they sent, and then I received an email with estimated delivery between 4/3 and 4/9. Haven't received update from Ford re: updated shipment. I haven't reached out to Ford yet. I will try that. I expect delays to MT because we are always behind
Yeah, I really doubt it's a chip issue. If you look in older threads, chip issues showed "in production" still. Hopefully that's good news.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By my count, from January 2021 through March 2022, Ford has produced 90,915 Broncos.
so almost half of what was supposedly ordered yet so many day 1-2 folks with no word on when we'll get built. Ford doesn't even send out the stupid little gifts anymore because all that really did was piss folks off more, lol.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

? ?
so by your reasoning, the April Bronco Sales will be zero - excluding Raptor & Everglades
. . since order bank closed March 7
Apologies, your right. US Sales are dealer reported retail and fleet transactions.

In Ford's statement....
Ford Bronco March 2022 Bronco Production: 14,953 Units 1649941171971

Ford Bronco March 2022 Bronco Production: 14,953 Units 1649941239852

They track retail orders separately (New Customer Orders) but obviously do not report all of them in summary....therefore we all do not know how many Bronco's they have to build.

Ford Bronco March 2022 Bronco Production: 14,953 Units 1649941187167

The also report 14,700 as Gross Inventory on the Bronco ( I guess this would be in transit and on dealer lots that has not been sold).

Ford Bronco March 2022 Bronco Production: 14,953 Units 1649941352543

1649941045115.png

1649941075587.png

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a rhyme or reason for the Broncos stuck on ice mountain?

I understand it is about the chip shortage, but I see posts for all kinds of Broncos being delivered including High and Lux equipped models.

is it that when a particular Bronco is put together and they don’t have the right chips that it gets sent to purgatory? But when those chips come back in stock that instead of putting them in the ice mountain Broncos they just put them in newer Broncos coming down the assembly line? If so, that really sucks.

gpnjen

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I really doubt it's a chip issue. If you look in older threads, chip issues showed "in production" still. Hopefully that's good news.
Thanks for the chat tip. She said it is scheduled to be shipped by April 29 :) 🤞🏼

Sponsored

bomchet

Outer Banks
First Name
Bom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're just so out of the loop. My vehicle blend date was 3/23. It is on a train headed to me, with the estimated arrival being 4/19-4/25. So yeah, I don't consider that a delay - though apparently you do??? Sorry, but that's the time it takes to ship 1,200 miles using multiple methods of shipping (orders west of the Mississippi have to transfer from CSX to UP railroads and then convoy from the rail station to the dealer).

Seriously, I get that Ford has not done well with early reservation holders and that I'm very fortunate to be getting mine soon. But past problems do not indicate future problems when those past issues have been resolved. Seriously, the people with builds in March are not experiencing widespread delays. Just go look at the threads. Nearly everyone is getting their vehicle timely. People in Florida are tracking that their trucks are south of Atlanta at the moment. You're just disgruntled by past issues that aren't existing for new builds.

"Past issues?!?" Why don't you come to the 1/17 thread and announce that. *rolls eyes*

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Past issues?!?" Why don't you come to the 1/17 thread and announce that. *rolls eyes*
Yeah, things really only started rolling at the end of February, start of March. I feel for each and everyone of you folks. I hope you get the chips you need and the Bronco you want in short order.
Sponsored