First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted to start a thread for all of us who ordered our Broncos in March 2022 (all 7 days before ordering was shut off) so that we can get an idea of when others are getting VIN #s, scheduling dates, window stickers, etc.

I placed an order at Sarchione Ford (Waynesburg OH in eastern OH) on 03/02/2022.

It's a BL, 2dr, Area 51, non-Sas, 2.3 Manual, Leather/mid, upgraded 33" tires/wheel combo. I initially had the tow package, but dropped it as I don't need the 7-pin connector. I ordered and already received an OEM hitch and 4-pin harness at fordpartsconnect.com.
Sponsored

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I snuck in an order for a 2 door Wildtrak Lux with Hoss 3.0 on March 3 with a small town dealer that actually had an allocation.

I’ll probably see it in 2024/25, or, before our mud mountain 2020 reservation arrives.
😆

OP
OP
Chippewa-Pin

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! My dealer seemed to think I would get it in about 6 months, but I think that's very optimistic.

Sponsored

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the dealer allocations, commodity constraints, etc etc are all hurdles to deal with… but I choose to (foolishly optimistically) believe that Ford cut off orders so early in the year so that they could have a decent chance of building as many of the MY22 orders as they can by the end of the year. I think we’ll see allocations to dealers who way oversold change once all of the small dealer’s ’22 orders have been filled. TBD on how MY23 orders come into play though.

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I searched and search and could not find a February 2022 thread... :( Can I join yours as I'm pretty much the last person on the list too.

I'll be waiting awhile also.... White - WT/2.7/Hard Top/Lux/Leather/Hoss 3.0 - No tow though! At least I gave in somewhere :)

I agree in hoping they want to get caught up on order and is why they stopped on 3/7 (Hope is not a strategy, but if feels good). I'm also hoping the Hoss 3.0 will get pushed up a bit to get them on the road. Kind of like the Raptors that just all got vins...

Cproffitt3

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I searched and search and could not find a February 2022 thread... :( Can I join yours as I'm pretty much the last person on the list too.

I'll be waiting awhile also.... White - WT/2.7/Hard Top/Lux/Leather/Hoss 3.0 - No tow though! At least I gave in somewhere :)

I agree in hoping they want to get caught up on order and is why they stopped on 3/7 (Hope is not a strategy, but if feels good). I'm also hoping the Hoss 3.0 will get pushed up a bit to get them on the road. Kind of like the Raptors that just all got vins...
Here you go.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/february-2022-orders.37155/page-8#post-1303093

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chippewa-Pin

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know the dealer allocations, commodity constraints, etc etc are all hurdles to deal with… but I choose to (foolishly optimistically) believe that Ford cut off orders so early in the year so that they could have a decent chance of building as many of the MY22 orders as they can by the end of the year. I think we’ll see allocations to dealers who way oversold change once all of the small dealer’s ’22 orders have been filled. TBD on how MY23 orders come into play though.
I agree that's the reason why they shut off orders. In addition, they knew they were opening it to take the Raptor orders too. I (maybe foolishly) think that everyone will get their MY22 Broncos before they start building MY23.

OP
OP
Chippewa-Pin

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sure. Welcome aboard the lengthy ride! I'm happy for the Raptor folks as they were early orders and are finally getting scheduled.

Asydbern

Badlands
First Name
Bryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered at dealer 2/25/2022 received confirmation e-mail from Ford 3/01/2022
Eruption Green/Badlands/MIC/Lux/2.7/modular bumper
Bryon

OP
OP
Chippewa-Pin

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered at dealer 2/25/2022 received confirmation e-mail from Ford 3/01/2022
Eruption Green/Badlands/MIC/Lux/2.7/modular bumper
Bryon
I really like the Eruption Green but the Bronco is for my wife and she loves the Area 51. I found a 2-dr Area 51 on a dealer lot to make sure she liked the color in person... and she did. Oh well, I like it too, just not as much as EG.
Sponsored