Seanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart, 2022 Badlands pending
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello! I had a Leo, and a Corso, never a Newf...but this young'un is a Mastiff...still growing. He can actually move his 200 pounds when he wants to!
1634084551812blob (1).png
Are you sure there isn't some draft horse in his ancestry? ;)

All the Very Good Dogs in the thread need lots of hugs. So does the cat who sauntered in. :)

I don't expect to be transporting pets except in emergency situations, where the vehicle interior would likely be extremely low on my priority list. No need to take our dove anywhere, and our cat disapproves of car travel about as much as I dislike listening to nonstop Siamese howls. I love the cat, don't misunderstand, but Siamese can really get on your nerves when they decide to have a tantrum.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good eye! Correct! Beagle /Coon mix. Please share🐶 Great 🐕

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bengal cat?
Just a regular tabby alley cat. He does like to explore my bronco when it nice and safe in the garage, and prefers the doors off so he doesn't have to get me to leave one open for him. When you have a cat the important thing to know is they train you, opposite of a dog human relationship.

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For smaller dogs you can just tip the seat lowers forward and then fold the top sections down, which provides a pretty good amount of space, but removing them completely adds at least another 12-15 inches of length. It takes about 10-15 minutes to pull them out, and you need to disconnect the wires that go to the seat belts...and I recommend removing the part of the seat belts that houses the sensors that the wires connect to after you remove the seats and just tucking them out of the way. Then you need to either fabricate a flat panel (I made mine out of 1/2 birch) or go with the Goose Gear system (if you can part with the 1000 dollars...ouch). While it is not required to have a flat panel, if you don't there are studs sticking up out of the floor that cannot be removed and a slope in the forward most section of the floor.
Ford Bronco Marine grade vinyl and dogs 20211023_143623

GT500

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buying the BL to haul my dogs, cover the seats with towels and old sleeping bags.
Ford Bronco Marine grade vinyl and dogs 20211107_094341

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Marine grade vinyl and dogs 20210424_110822

Stick with one of these and you won't have to worry about any of these issues. They will tell you where to shove you idea of a nice ride out in nature!
Fun post! But, some cats DO like to ride in cars. My cat Bootsie loved to ride in cars (and my old 1971 Ford Bronco), with his favorite thing to go to the drive through to get a milkshake! Often surprised the person woking at the drive-through window. He even got in neighbors car once for a 300 mile road trip!

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is her in the hammock. Big fan of the car ride

D14C059B-D0CE-4385-8C26-077EC9E39BB0.jpeg
Finally got around to punching some holes in the cargo mat to make the hooks accessible/useable. Found some cool adjustable bungees that work great (back side has them as well). Kennel and pup fully secured 👍

Ford Bronco Marine grade vinyl and dogs 3351F20F-5522-4E18-890D-BED95FBC7475
Sponsored