First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know what material the rear seat backs are made of for the marine grade vinyl seats? I haven't seen any images of them and have only seen the carpeted looking seat backs for the cloth/leather seats. I have two very hairy dogs that get all carpet uncontrollably matted with hair. I'm hoping the seat backs are made of the same vinyl or some sort of protected material that isn't carpet.
Sponsored

JohnnyK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The rear seat backs on the 2 door Badlands is carpet. I'd assume it's the same on all models and trim for rear seats. I wouldn't want vinyl or leather on the back of fold down seats in the cargo area.

Ford Bronco Marine Grade Vinyl rear seat back material badlands

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish there was a weather tech type option that was all connected. Something that could velcro to the rear seats that are folded down and still offer some protection

OP
OP

wthill95

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The rear seat backs on the 2 door Badlands is carpet. I'd assume it's the same on all models and trim for rear seats. I wouldn't want vinyl or leather on the back of fold down seats in the cargo area.
I think that image is of a Badlands with Leather.

If it is backed with carpet, why wouldn’t they offer a rubberized seat back cover like they do on the Bronco sport?

OP
OP

wthill95

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wish there was a weather tech type option that was all connected. Something that could velcro to the rear seats that are folded down and still offer some protection
They offer that solution on the Bronco sport. I’m not sure why they wouldn’t do the same here. Does weather tech make seat back covers? I would be all over that.

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think that image is of a Badlands with Leather.

If it is backed with carpet, why wouldn’t they offer a rubberized seat back cover like they do on the Bronco sport?
I can personally confirm that image is of pre-production MGV. They had that bronco at super cel east

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s carpet. I specifically asked the Ford guys at Super Cel East. It’s extra dumb because the back of the Bronco Sport seats is rubber. In mine the backs of those seats will be the only piece of carpet.

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, that image is of MGV with the rubberized flooring. Really if they plan to leave the seat backs and rear cargo area carpet, they should change rubberized flooring to washout footwells, which would be far more accurate with what they are offering.

I am personally holding out hope for some cargo area options and accessories that include seatback stuff, storage shelves, or pull out trays.

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They said something on the interior walkthrough video like “hard backed seats.” So I’ve got my fingers crossed there’s no carpet. I know some people feel the comment was just about the front seats, but I’m holding out hope for the back seats as well.

(Missy says this right around 10:30 in the video.)

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They said something on the interior walkthrough video like “hard backed seats.” So I’ve got my fingers crossed there’s no carpet. I know some people feel the comment was just about the front seats, but I’m holding out hope for the back seats as well.

(Missy says this right around 10:30 in the video.)
I was thinking she was talking about the molle panels on the back of the front seats. However, what good is a washout interior if you have to make sure to keep the cargo area dry?

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had a Ford Explorer and WeatherTech made a very nice rear area cover with the backseats folded down. Hopefully they make one for the Bronco. My guess....they will. When these vehicles release, lets send them an email and request they make them.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The guys from Bronco Nation said they expect to change it for the MGV interiors...I don't hold that with a lot of weight
Sponsored