First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seat warmer button shows on B&P stock photo as well. It doesn't change at all between MGV or leather selection. If you build a BD without the mid package it shows no controls for heated seats. Once you add a mid package it updates the interior picture and does show seat warmer controls

Ford Bronco Marine-Grade Vinyl Seats...In The Cold Screenshot_20201027-133306_Chrome
Sponsored

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If its 40 below you don't need to be topless to get frosty.

I'd be more concerned about frying like the egg in a "your brain on drugs" commercial in the summer. It's one of the things that I hate about the black leather in my car.
Ford Bronco Marine-Grade Vinyl Seats...In The Cold 1603824503738

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never would have thought that people would consider vinyl seats an "upgrade."

I also would have never thought to use sweat pants and digital camo as upholstery.

First Ford had the Eddie Bauer edition, now they have the Walmart edition.

A couple of questions...

1) How will the marine-grade vinyl seats hold up in the cold temps? (Vinyl is not as flexible in the cold as it is in hot weather, so they tell boat owners to be careful stepping on cold vinyl ā€“ it will rip easily)
2) It doesn't look like the "heated seats" option is available with the marine-grade vinyl seats. True?

I ask these questions because I'm in Colorado and temps get pretty cold in the winter.

Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Black diamond mid package comes with heated seats and they're MGV. That's what I'm getting because I live in a frozen wasteland where it gets -40 regularly. Hopefully the heated seats can be set to turn on when the vehicle is auto started.

ByeByeJeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 and 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice reassurance....but all these builds aren't exactly production models either. Don't they just throw whatever they have on hand in them sometimes?
There is that possibility as you pointed out. But I donā€™t see why you couldnā€™t get it with the right package. Itā€™s avail in the Black Diamond trim as an option on the customizer, yeah? So should be good to go in this instance as well

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jesus guys, I think some of you need to trade cars with me. Y'all take one of these BMWs, and just let me get the off road Ford. All these luxury demands for your off roader is becoming, well, interesting.....

I don't want power seats in my off road rig, just crap to rattle and break. Plus, the Vinyl and rubber floors are there to take on gunk and water, power seats have never been waterproof. If you really want a washout interior, you want as few electric parts as possible.

Yes, the black vinyl will cause some swamp ass, but dude, wash your damn ass! Sprinkle on a little Magic Dust down yonder (powda) and keep it moving.

In the winter, are some of you really complaining about your hairy, stinky asses getting cold? Are you really?? ?......?!! You poor baby. ?

There was life before heated and cooled seats or power seats. I'm just glad to see the seats are adjustable. Do I want a lighter gray color? Yes, but if black is what Ford can deliver right now, I"m good and the seats look great.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Everglades, ā€˜18 F150 SE, ā€˜00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Leaning towards wildtrak cloth over badlands MGV. I have to imagine weather extremes will be more comfortable with cloth, hot and cold.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is that possibility as you pointed out. But I donā€™t see why you couldnā€™t get it with the right package. Itā€™s avail in the Black Diamond trim as an option on the customizer, yeah? So should be good to go in this instance as well
I think so too, but wonky B&P makes me question everything lol

John Love

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500, FordExplorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Use seat covers in the winter, and a towel in the summer. Also remote start will allow the bronco to warm up in the winter.
Sponsored