Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You'll have to keep us updated as far as how the Chemical Guys stuff works. I've looked at them before, but never have actually used them.
I have used a ton of their products on my Mustang(s) and have never been disappointed. In fact I will only buy my car detailing supplies from them. So I am very confident risking my "reputation" recommending the vinyl care without trying them.

And detailing is something I'm very particular about. I'm the hand wash with two buckets(wash/mitt rinse), foam cannon, air dry only no towels guy.

But my favorite part about them is A) most everything can be diluted so a gallon will make 5 and B) none of it smells like harsh chemicals.
Sponsored

kellyweiss

Heritage
First Name
Mr. Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have used a ton of their products on my Mustang(s) and have never been disappointed. In fact I will only buy my car detailing supplies from them. So I am very confident risking my "reputation" recommending the vinyl care without trying them.

And detailing is something I'm very particular about. I'm the hand wash with two buckets(wash/mitt rinse), foam cannon, air dry only no towels guy.

But my favorite part about them is A) most everything can be diluted so a gallon will make 5 and B) none of it smells like harsh chemicals.
Interested: What brand "foam cannon" do you recommend ?? I've looked at some, seen some but have never really looked into/investigated "what's the best one to purchase." Your thoughts would be much appreciated. / Thank you,

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested: What brand "foam cannon" do you recommend ?? I've looked at some, seen some but have never really looked into/investigated "what's the best one to purchase." Your thoughts would be much appreciated. / Thank you,
I’m going to guess he recommends the “Chemical Guys” brand foam cannon :ROFLMAO:

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Depends on what kind you want to use really pressure washer, or garden hose. I find the one's that work on the garden hose are sufficient enough for my needs. But I have been toying with the idea of an electric power washer with a cannon for it. I just don't like having a gas power washer running the whole time I am washing.

And the differences are about what you'd imagine power washer cannon creates a thicker denser foam and can apply it to a larger area in one swipe. The garden hose cannon is less powerful but easier to use because you don't have to drag a power washer out for it.

And @604Bronco has me figured out this is the cannon I use - https://www.chemicalguys.com/torq-foam-blaster-6/ACC_326.html?gtmListValue=Category: How To Videos

kellyweiss

Heritage
First Name
Mr. Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Depends on what kind you want to use really pressure washer, or garden hose. I find the one's that work on the garden hose are sufficient enough for my needs. But I have been toying with the idea of an electric power washer with a cannon for it. I just don't like having a gas power washer running the whole time I am washing.

And the differences are about what you'd imagine power washer cannon creates a thicker denser foam and can apply it to a larger area in one swipe. The garden hose cannon is less powerful but easier to use because you don't have to drag a power washer out for it.

And @604Bronco has me figured out this is the cannon I use - https://www.chemicalguys.com/torq-foam-blaster-6/ACC_326.html?gtmListValue=Category: How To Videos
Thank you @TX_Bronco77 / appreciate your feedback; and, recommendation. As to the guess from @604Bronco from British Columbia (which I understand really means, "Bring Cash") guessing is pretty much like . . . . assuming; and we all now what they say about the term "ass . . u . . me."
Ford Bronco Marine Grade Vinyl Upkeep 1628050974845

tenor.gif
Via tenor.png

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By wipe down you just use a cloth and some warm water - that’s it? I was hoping these would be less of a hassle to upkeep than leather! :)
I had vinyl in a Mini Clubman, loved it. Now that I think of it, I've had 3 vehicles and they each one had different material. Had each vehicle for about 5-6 years. Grand Cherokee had cloth, sucked, upkeep was too much for the use it got. Mini had vinyl, by far my favorite material of the 3. As someone else said, literally just wipe it down occasionally with a clean damp cloth. My Outback has leather and it has held up well, but nothing like the vinyl. Vinyl still looked new when I sold it.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't own a Bronco with MGV, duh, but I did own a Defender 90. Like others have said, I primarily used a hose. Occasionally I'd use a lite soap and sponge between sprays for creases and such.

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Over the years I’ve owned many vehicles with leather seats. I know how to care for those. However the Bronco will be my first that has marine grade vinyl seats.

How does one care for these? Do they require as much attention as leather, with the regular cleaning/conditioning?

Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
Minimal maintenance. Have been boating most of my life. Use marine vinyl cleaner. You can purchase on amazon. And wipe with soft cloth. Baby wipes work great too!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since this thread was resurrected from the dust bin archives, I'm a bit disappointed by my B6G Brethren there was no mention of the Soul Glo Edition.

bronco-black-diamond-interior-seats-pics3-jpg.jpg

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any new experiences, since most of this was before many even got their Broncos.
Sponsored