First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Contacted dealership and they have already indicated that on the Bronco Raptor they are adding 25k on top of msrp. Ford needs to get control of this as it forces the customer to look elsewhere. If they want to stop dealerships from making false orders for allocation manipulation. They need to stop this practice as well. Of course there are dealerships that care about repeat business. And no you don't have to buy it from them and it is better they said it up front but someone will pay that. Just giving that heads up. Fully expected it but sad to see it continues. Covered the info to make sure no one got in trouble. If Ford wants the full email contact me.
Ford Bronco Markups on Bronco Raptor. Screenshot_20210929-144448_Gmail
Sponsored

Last edited:

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is unfortunate but you said it yourself. Someone WILL pay it.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Contacted dealership and they have already indicated that on the Bronco Raptor they are adding 25k on top of msrp. Ford needs to get control of this as it forces the customer to look elsewhere. If they want to stop dealerships from making false orders for allocation manipulation. They need to stop this practice as well. Of course there are dealerships that care about repeat business. And no you don't have to buy it from them and it is better they said it up front but someone will pay that. Just giving that heads up. Fully expected it but sad to see it continues. Covered the info to make sure no one got in trouble. If Ford wants the full info just contact. View attachment 178885
Depends on your status. You seem to have no reservation and no order? Its a vehicle in short supply and high demand. The complaining on this site about markups is by people who made a reservation 15 months ago, placed a specific order with a dealer 3-9 months ago, at what they thought was an agreed price, and then had that price jacked up $5,000 upon delivery. Thats cheating and lying.

As long as they honor the MSRP on a vehicle you personally order, and agree ahead of time on that price, there's nothing wrong per se with marking up floor models at the Dealership. You dont have to buy it. If in your case you're ordering for the first time now, and have no reservation number, you will have to wait for the price to come down, or bargain it down, or find a dealer with a better preorder price that you agree to ahead of time. There are dealers out there with less inflated prices.

OP
OP
Devils68

Devils68

Everglades
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Depends on your status. You seem to have no reservation and no order? Its a vehicle in short supply and high demand. The complaining on this site about markups is by people who made a reservation 15 months ago, placed a specific order with a dealer 3-9 months ago, at what they thought was an agreed price, and then had that price jacked up $5,000 upon delivery. Thats cheating and lying.

As long as they honor the MSRP on a vehicle you personally order, and agree ahead of time on that price, there's nothing wrong per se with marking up floor models at the Dealership. You dont have to buy it. If in your case you're ordering for the first time now, and have no reservation number, you will have to wait for the price to come down, or bargain it down, or find a dealer with a better preorder price that you agree to ahead of time. There are dealers out there with less inflated prices.
This is for the Bronco Raptor that comes out at the end of next year. This is not for the current Bronco. It has a completely different ordering process. You have to get an allocation from a dealership to make an order. You just have to find a good dealer that isn't charging ADM. For you to personally order the Bronco Raptor you have to put a deposit down at a dealership to obtain an allocation. I reached out to a dealer here to get on that allocation list since some dealers are already setting up their lists without even knowing the allocation amounts. They are being upfront stating to order a Bronco Raptor they will add 25k. I bet there will be Bronco Raptors delivered before some of us that have a reservation/order even get their Bronco Badlands, Wildtrak, whatever. This markup is not for a floor model.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sounds like your not familiar with Ford Performance units and the fact they are almost always marked up, especially a new model or after a refresh. Do not confuse a FPP unit and a regular Bronco, they are not equal, and the allocation will be very low per dealer. 99% of Bronco Raptors will have ADM, and Ford will not do anything about it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Devils68

Devils68

Everglades
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Sounds like your not familiar with Ford Performance units and the fact they are almost always marked up, especially a new model or after a refresh. Do not confuse a FPP unit and a regular Bronco, they are not equal, and the allocation will be very low per dealer. 99% of Bronco Raptors will have ADM, and Ford will not do anything about it.
There are some dealers that don't do markups. For this one I understand 5k or even 10k but for it to be 25k. They can find someone else to pay that. Which they will. This dealer doesn't charge adm on the regular bronco so I can only imagine what some of the shady dealers are going to charge people for their allocations.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
According the folks that run this site, it is coming mid 2022.

BTW .. Granger is selling them at sticker.

This is for the Bronco Raptor that comes out at the end of next year. This is not for the current Bronco. It has a completely different ordering process. You have to get an allocation from a dealership to make an order. You just have to find a good dealer that isn't charging ADM. For you to personally order the Bronco Raptor you have to put a deposit down at a dealership to obtain an allocation. I reached out to a dealer here to get on that allocation list since some dealers are already setting up their lists without even knowing the allocation amounts. They are being upfront stating to order a Bronco Raptor they will add 25k. I bet there will be Bronco Raptors delivered before some of us that have a reservation/order even get their Bronco Badlands, Wildtrak, whatever. This markup is not for a floor model.

OP
OP
Devils68

Devils68

Everglades
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
According the folks that run this site, it is coming mid 2022.

BTW .. Granger is selling them at sticker.
Hey thanks for the heads up. Was going to reach out to them. And about them being available mid 22, that's why I said probably some Raptors will get to customers before 21 orders.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey thanks for the heads up. Was going to reach out to them. And about them being available mid 22, that's why I said probably some Raptors will get to customers before 21 orders.
Good luck getting one of the few they get. Dealers are free to charge whatever people are willing to pay, being nice and not charging ADM on hard to get FPP vehicles doesn’t pay the bills

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Food for thought my local dealer has a GT500 for 30k over MSRP. The Bronco Raptor will be sold like the GT500s and Ford F-150 Raptors. It’s not surprising dealers will be asking over MSRP. In March of 2020 when everything looked bleak, I had a deal worked on a raptor for $12000 off sticker.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the price that dealership is charging they will be lucky to even have a list. I also wouldn't have blacked out a thing hiding their info. They are scumbags and it should be known.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the price that dealership is charging they will be lucky to even have a list. I also wouldn't have blacked out a thing hiding their info. They are scumbags and it should be known.
I’m not sure why you think they are scumbags. They look to be fully transparent. It’s not like they are telling you one price and then charging another. They are giving a price, and letting you decide. If you were them and were looking at say 3 Raptors for the year, how would you determine who gets them, when the demand is sky high? It seems the only reasonable thing to do is to set the price at the point where you get 3 committed buyers signed up for the 3 allocations….

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure why you think they are scumbags. They look to be fully transparent. It’s not like they are telling you one price and then charging another. They are giving a price, and letting you decide. If you were them and were looking at say 3 Raptors for the year, how would you determine who gets them, when the demand is sky high? It seems the only reasonable thing to do is to set the price at the point where you get 3 committed buyers signed up for the 3 allocations….
You must work at a dealership...tactics like this are a great way to alienate repeat customers but I imagine some folks don't mind being bent over.
Sponsored