Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You must work at a dealership...tactics like this are a great way to alienate repeat customers but I imagine some folks don't mind being bent over.
No, I have never worked in the car industry, but it’s not hard to understand the dynamics here. As long as you’re transparent you’re not alienating anyone, that’s silly. If you have something in super hot demand and rare, then people understand that.

Again, with so few allocations for Raptors, how would you decide who gets them if you were a dealer and you have 300 people who want Raptor and 3 allocations?
Sponsored

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Contacted dealership and they have already indicated that on the Bronco Raptor they are adding 25k on top of msrp. Ford needs to get control of this as it forces the customer to look elsewhere. If they want to stop dealerships from making false orders for allocation manipulation. They need to stop this practice as well. Of course there are dealerships that care about repeat business. And no you don't have to buy it from them and it is better they said it up front but someone will pay that. Just giving that heads up. Fully expected it but sad to see it continues. Covered the info to make sure no one got in trouble. If Ford wants the full email contact me.
Screenshot_20210929-144448_Gmail.jpg

Mark-ups on Raptors have long been a practice before the Bronco was announced. If you can't afford it move on it's not for you. These are special allocations to the dealership and they have final control of all pricing. Ford's pricing is the manufacturers "suggested" retail price! I'm paying 15k over for mine and didn't even blink as it will be my second Bronco in a years time. Received my first order Aug 7, 2021 and my Bronco Raptor has a build date of June 6, 2022.

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey thanks for the heads up. Was going to reach out to them. And about them being available mid 22, that's why I said probably some Raptors will get to customers before 21 orders.
I received my Badlands August 7, 2021 and my Bronco Raptor is being built June 6, 2022.
Sponsored