Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm late to the game on adding marvel mystery oil to everything. Started using it in my fuel a few months ago and added some to my crank case prior to changing the oil last time. Granted I'm using it in a 2003 with 240k miles, but I'm curious if there is any advantages or disadvantages to using it in a modern engine? Looks like the have an "ultimate" version for modern engines. Would you use it in your new Bronco or just stick to fresh gas and synthetic oil?
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've used it in NA crank cases prior to oil changes I would run it for 1 heat cycle in the crank then drain and it certainly helps to clean things up but I wouldn't dare run it through the turbos. I would probably run it and/or seafoam through the fuel though every once and a while to clear the injectors and combine it with an Italian tune up.

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm late to the game on adding marvel mystery oil to everything. Started using it in my fuel a few months ago and added some to my crank case prior to changing the oil last time. Granted I'm using it in a 2003 with 240k miles, but I'm curious if there is any advantages or disadvantages to using it in a modern engine? Looks like the have an "ultimate" version for modern engines. Would you use it in your new Bronco or just stick to fresh gas and synthetic oil?
Ford Bronco Marvel Mystery Oil 1629379860065

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really?

That stuff tastes horrible....

crowdpleazer

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really?

That stuff tastes horrible....
I'm more of a Frank's Red Hot guy but everyone has their own flavor.

But in all seriousness, if you can't get ethanol free gas for your small engines or carbureted engines, then dump that in by the case. Otherwise I don't think there is much of a benefit in fuel injected engines. Just my 2 cents.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Doug was really interested in stopping highly contentious topics resulting in hurt feelings, anger and misinformation, he would ban oil\lubricant\additive threads instead of political and covid related ones. :)
Sponsored