Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello All,

Anyone know of any dealerships in the Maryland area offering deals on the 2 and 4 door Broncos?

Thank you
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm answering the call. Not sure what the call is about. Soon as you tell me, I'll tell you everything I know......

Sponsored
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello @NayNay i was asking about Maryland area dealers offering discounts on 2 or 4 door Broncos.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

take a look in the thread i recommended. NayNay is a participant in that thread

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello @NayNay i was asking about Maryland area dealers offering discounts on 2 or 4 door Broncos.
There's several dealerships doing various deals for the Bronco. Please poke around before picking any of us so your comfortable with your pick. For our dealership we've offered 3% off your MSRP or plan pricing if Ford allows it, along with discounts on accessories, installation, as well as standing behind not asking for additional funds for the order or pre-credit checks. We've offered free off site delivery (within reason), no surprise added fees, no forced buying of anything extra. I have given my work email [email protected] in case there's additional questions or information you may need.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's several dealerships doing various deals for the Bronco. Please poke around before picking any of us so your comfortable with your pick. For our dealership we've offered 3% off your MSRP or plan pricing if Ford allows it, along with discounts on accessories, installation, as well as standing behind not asking for additional funds for the order or pre-credit checks. We've offered free off site delivery (within reason), no surprise added fees, no forced buying of anything extra. I have given my work email [email protected] in case there's additional questions or information you may need.
Do you have any sense of when we will know for sure whether plan pricing will be offered?

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing yet, however it's on the sport so there's no reason it wouldn't be on the Bronco too.
That's was my thought. I just called my dealer and he told me that they will honor X-Plan if it's available, but there won't be any X-Plan for Bronco because Ford never honors it for Initial Public Offering (IPO) vehicles. He didn't believe me when I told him it's on the X-Plan site for Bronco Sport and Mach-E. He said not to count on it yet ...

I really don't like knowing more about this than the dealership. I have my own full time job.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's was my thought. I just called my dealer and he told me that they will honor X-Plan if it's available, but there won't be any X-Plan for Bronco because Ford never honors it for Initial Public Offering (IPO) vehicles. He didn't believe me when I told him it's on the X-Plan site for Bronco Sport and Mach-E. He said not to count on it yet ...

I really don't like knowing more about this than the dealership. I have my own full time job.
My opinion, which at this point is my own, is that there will be X-plan. I have already confirmed this is not a specialty vehicle. I have never seen a regular vehicle not honor plan pricing. As a dealership we just can not stick our neck out and fully confirm it until we actually see it. I truly have no doubts about plan pricing. They have confirmed some plan pricing already. So there is no reason to say certain plans qualify while others do not. Sort of like saying one plus one is two but I still need my teacher to actually say I am correct.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know you’ve answered this in other threads but honestly I don’t have the patience to scroll through and find the answer.
Just to clarify, I’m in Catonsville, just outside of Baltimore. You’ll deliver to me free of charge and we can handle all of the paperwork remotely?
Sponsored