Sponsored

Maryland Bronco Buyers - Where did you purchase from?

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Koon's has several in this area. Baltimore, Annapolis, and Sterling, VA. I was told they are run pretty much independently from one another despite sharing a name.
Thanks for the clarification
Sponsored

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting. I have mine through there and when I went to order it I asked if it was MSRP and they told me 5k markup and I said okay no problem I'm going to Koons Sterling because they told me MSRP and then they flipped and told me they'd give me MSRP. I still have my order with them, scheduled for production 1/17 so we'll see
Wow!

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great thread. Good to see most posts show Ford dealers being reasonable people who deal fairly with customers.

Sponsored

BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Buying from Diehl's Ford, Grantsville. Local dealer. My 2 door Basesquatch's EDD is 1/28. Not holding my breath. Has been a great experience so far. If for some reason my agreed upon price is not reality upon delivery, I will let loose the 6G dogs of war. I do not anticipate that being necessary, Eric Diehl has been super so far...
I am in VA but going through Diehl’s also. Agree, so far Eric has been awesome. Hopefully that will stay the same throughout.

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interesting. Retired North East PD. Father in law was a multi millionaire contractor. Wanted to trade in his F250 in on a new one. Showed up in his usual Carhardt overalls, knew Lowell McCoy the previous owner. Asked the salesman what it would take to drive the pretty one off the lot. Salesman told him "more than you can afford old man" He walked out of the building he built, never to return again. Seems they've gotten their shit together since then...
Wow... this really struck me. People really will never stop judging on appearances.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting. Retired North East PD. Father in law was a multi millionaire contractor. Wanted to trade in his F250 in on a new one. Showed up in his usual Carhardt overalls, knew Lowell McCoy the previous owner. Asked the salesman what it would take to drive the pretty one off the lot. Salesman told him "more than you can afford old man" He walked out of the building he built, never to return again. Seems they've gotten their shit together since then...
I sold cars my first year out of college (1981). Pre-qualifying on looks, clothes, current vehicle, etc. was rampant. The experienced salesmen would always take a pass on customers that didn't meet their criteria, and left them to newbies like me. I made pretty good money working with customers no one else wanted to work with.

Sponsored

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Live in Southern MD but ordered from Sheehy Ford in Ashland, VA. My husband & I have bought 5 vehicles from them and will only use them. Shout out to Vincent & Lisa - great communication, easy, straight forward, no mark-up on the Bronco. Not sure of their allocations, but scheduled for 2/7. 🤞

MRuby

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Koon's has several in this area. Baltimore, Annapolis, and Sterling, VA. I was told they are run pretty much independently from one another despite sharing a name.
My neighbor is reserving a Bronco too. I warned him about Koons Ford Annapolis. He went in and explained to them he wasn't going to pay over MSRP or he would go to a different dealer and they agreed to sell at MSRP. We'll see when it comes in. I still have to give them a big thumbs down based on how they treated me.

FFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello Maryland Bronco Owners/Future Bronco Owners.

Where did you/are you going to purchase from? How was the experience? Did you pay over/under MSRP? Any issues or good things to say?

I’m compiling a list of dealers to tell friends and family to go to or stay away from. Hope to see you all on the trail. Well, whenever Ford decides to build more 2-Door Broncos.

Thank you.
I’ll tell you where not buy…
Our entire Bronco order process has been extremely frustrating from the beginning. The Lindsay Ford dealership has been unresponsive, deceitful, and unpleasant. 1. When we put our $1,000 deposit down we were told MSRP would be honored. 2. When we wanted to make changes in order to receive our order sooner no one would call or email us for weeks. I was even told once that the manger responsible for the changes could not speak with us on a weekend because he was too busy and when I questioned the customer service for a current paying client I was hung up on. 3. We asked to cancel in August multiple times and no one would respond. I assume because if they canceled they would not get our bronco in stock to sell to someone else for a higher mark up. While doing this they kept our $1,000 after multiple calls. 4. Magically our bronco arrives and we get a text saying they see we want to cancel. When we said actually we want to come test drive we were told we will make an exception but typically it would be a no because they have other buyers lined up. 5. Finally we get to the paperwork and there is a markup but “really they are being nice by not marking it up more. People have been calling offer way more” - what a joke. The market changed but Ford but us in this market with all the delays. 6. They replied to my review on Google reviews blaming Covid and delays. Delays were never my problem. How this particular dealer handled it is my problem. They held this order over our heads because they could. They gave us horrible services because they could. Other dealers have been more honest from what I have seen. They assured they sent our $1,000 check. It has been weeks and we have yet to see it. 7. We stopped in today to get personally pick up our check…and surprise and surprise they can do nothing about it today. Shame on Ford for allowing this to go on! Do not use this dealer if you use Ford at all!
Sponsored