Sponsored

Maryland Bronco Buyers - Where did you purchase from?

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Live in Southern MD but ordered from Sheehy Ford in Ashland, VA. My husband & I have bought 5 vehicles from them and will only use them. Shout out to Vincent & Lisa - great communication, easy, straight forward, no mark-up on the Bronco. Not sure of their allocations, but scheduled for 2/7. 🤞
I guess then you pay taxes in MD? Never have don’t that before.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ll tell you where not buy…
Our entire Bronco order process has been extremely frustrating from the beginning. The Lindsay Ford dealership has been unresponsive, deceitful, and unpleasant. 1. When we put our $1,000 deposit down we were told MSRP would be honored. 2. When we wanted to make changes in order to receive our order sooner no one would call or email us for weeks. I was even told once that the manger responsible for the changes could not speak with us on a weekend because he was too busy and when I questioned the customer service for a current paying client I was hung up on. 3. We asked to cancel in August multiple times and no one would respond. I assume because if they canceled they would not get our bronco in stock to sell to someone else for a higher mark up. While doing this they kept our $1,000 after multiple calls. 4. Magically our bronco arrives and we get a text saying they see we want to cancel. When we said actually we want to come test drive we were told we will make an exception but typically it would be a no because they have other buyers lined up. 5. Finally we get to the paperwork and there is a markup but “really they are being nice by not marking it up more. People have been calling offer way more” - what a joke. The market changed but Ford but us in this market with all the delays. 6. They replied to my review on Google reviews blaming Covid and delays. Delays were never my problem. How this particular dealer handled it is my problem. They held this order over our heads because they could. They gave us horrible services because they could. Other dealers have been more honest from what I have seen. They assured they sent our $1,000 check. It has been weeks and we have yet to see it. 7. We stopped in today to get personally pick up our check…and surprise and surprise they can do nothing about it today. Shame on Ford for allowing this to go on! Do not use this dealer if you use Ford at all!
Wow! I think I’ve heard of this dealer. Where in MD are they located?

FFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow! I think I’ve heard of this dealer. Where in MD are they located?
Wheaton. Yeah, I think they have been mentioned on here. I saw somewhere they where listed as one of the worst for Bronco buyers. Unfortunately, we didn’t know that before being placed at that dealer.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wheaton. Yeah, I think they have been mentioned on here. I saw somewhere they where listed as one of the worst for Bronco buyers. Unfortunately, we didn’t know that before being placed at that dealer.
Sorry to hear that.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Went with Chapman, biggest regret/mistake in the last 3 years. Great deal, but the wrong dealer if you ever want to see a Bronco, apparently they wont even finish up day 2 reservations before 2023, If I'm lucky my July 2020 week 2 res will be completed in 2024/2025. If I could pay a $15k markup to get my order transferred somewhere else I gladly would.

Sponsored

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Koon's has several in this area. Baltimore, Annapolis, and Sterling, VA. I was told they are run pretty much independently from one another despite sharing a name.
Annapolis Koons is independent. The rest in Md and Va share inventory.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved from Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie .Have signed on the line for sticker, but they are charging the “ not required by law” $ 500 process fee. Would not wave the fee. They did give me a bitch’in Bronco carry all. I reserved in August 2020, and per Ford’s instructions, waited to order until MY22. ( First mistake)CO Two door BL, lux, MGV, auto non SAS. Priority 10, for what that is worth. Have seen them routinely delivering Broncos. ( four doors). I would consider Bob Bell a bit larger then a medium sized dealership. During my Bronco journey I visited Academy Ford in Laurel. I met a rep their who not only had her own Bronco on order, but was extremely informed with the particulars of the Bronco. A very small dealership, but I left wondering if I should have ordered through them. No idea when my order will be built. The local dealers that I know of who are gouging, Koons Baltimore, and Bob Davidson.

Murph56789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncos/F350s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bought mine at msrp from Leonardtown, good experience

Dheritage

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Annapolis Koons is independent. The rest in Md and Va share inventory.
I have a bronco that was built Thursday, expected deliver within the next 2 weeks. Kooks Annapolis so we shall see how it goes
they currently have a badlands marked up 20k

Sponsored

Jwill66

Black Diamond
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Day one reservation with Bob Davidson, everytime we called we were treated like crap. Switched our order to AL Packer an they were great. Sold our badlands lux to us for msrp.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a bronco that was built Thursday, expected deliver within the next 2 weeks. Kooks Annapolis so we shall see how it goes
they currently have a badlands marked up 20k
Good luck.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am purchasing my Bronco from a dealership in Arizona (I was living there when I ordered) and Crouse Ford is going to do the Courtesy Delivery for the other dealer. I’ll pay taxes to Crouse for Maryland. My Bronco has been caught up in QC purgatory for the last 6.5 weeks, so needless to say I’m anxious to finally take delivery. So far, great communication between both dealers. Purchasing dealer has been more worried about Crouse selling it before I get my hands on it, but I don’t get that vibe from them. (I appreciate it because she understands there are a lot of dirty dealers out there) When I take delivery I’ll update more.
Sponsored