Sponsored

Maryland Bronco Buyers - Where did you purchase from?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We just ordered a Black Diamond 4 dr hard top from Hertrich Ford in Easton MD on 2/4/22. They were very polite! $1000 refundable deposit and the purchase price will be MSRP. They did give me an estimate of 6 months for production + delivery, which seems like an underestimation, but we aren't in a rush so it's no biggie. I'd be curious to hear if anyone else has purchased through them and what the experience was like?
Glad you had a good experience at Hertrich. The one here in Delaware the salesmen are lazy, obnoxious and act like they can't be bothered. I also know a few people that went there about a Bronco and they wouldn't even let them test drive their demo.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m starting to see more and more in MD. Making the wait even harder.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats, that's not a long wait at all! Was that a soft top or MIC, may I ask? I'll keep an eye out for you in Ridgely!šŸ‘ā˜ŗAnd I'll let you know if things pan out at Hertrich as promisedšŸ¤ž
Soft top, White 4 door Outer Banks. Hope it works out for you.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was talking to a friend today that ordered and received a 2 door first edition through Bob Bell. Fwiw he said when they called and told him it was there, the portal was still showing not shipped.
Window sticker showed up this morning. Blend date is Mar 3. Just hope it doesnā€™t get sent to ice mountain.

Sponsored

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please tell me more about your shipping .I'm buying mine in San Diego for same reason. Just moved out here. Plan on doing all paperwork and finances in San Diego and handling shipping. Would a dealer out here possibly do the shipping for me?
The dealer of origin changed the ship location from their dealership to drop ship to the local dealer. My original dealer said it can be done later in the process but is much easier to do when you order. Worst part of the entire transaction was that the original dealer didnā€™t want to give the receiving dealer the proper paperwork to finalize all the tax paperwork. They were worried the receiving dealer was going to sell my Bronco to someone else for some reason.

OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Used Sheehy Ford Gaithersburg. We brought quite a few vehicles from them.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

sage729

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Big Bend soft top, Area 51, non SAS, mid pack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went with Koons (Silver Springs), Kyle Robson was great got my order submitted, had great communication, and I got my 4dr BB in Nov (MSRP).

Sponsored

baddie

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am also using Deihls Ford in Grantsville, MD.
Eric has been a fantastic salesman and communicates with his customers. I do not have my bronco yet, or even a build date but every time I bug him, he responds immediately. Also, promised MSRP. Hopefully when I do get delivery the finances run smoothly!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am also using Deihls Ford in Grantsville, MD.
Eric has been a fantastic salesman and communicates with his customers. I do not have my bronco yet, or even a build date but every time I bug him, he responds immediately. Also, promised MSRP. Hopefully when I do get delivery the finances run smoothly!
Eric is great! I 'm in greater metropolitan Grantsville, so I stopped in, gave him the relevant information, and drop off my baja bar for them to install. Went in to pick it up, the tags were on, signed the paper work and out in 10 minutes. Seamless, easily the best experience I ever had buying a vehicle...

Dheritage

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my 22 Bronco on 1/11/2022 from Koons in Annapolis. I just ordered a second but used Pittsville Ford near Ocean City MD. So far Jonathan has been pleasant to deal with. Did the entire order electronically because my wife knew what she wanted. He promised MSRP, no games. Ordered a white (my OBX is also white - nothing like 2 white Broncos in the driveway) Badlands this time. I get a feeling it wonā€™t come until MY23

baddie

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eric is great! I 'm in greater metropolitan Grantsville, so I stopped in, gave him the relevant information, and drop off my baja bar for them to install. Went in to pick it up, the tags were on, signed the paper work and out in 10 minutes. Seamless, easily the best experience I ever had buying a vehicle...
Thatā€™s awesome! Iā€™m right up the road from you then.. in Oakland! We might have to do a bronco meet up in the future!

mdFord

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, soon 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a 4Dr Badlands Sasquatch from Sheehy ford Gaithersburg on Tuesday. They promised no Markup (besides $500 dealer fee) on Bronco orders (excluding the Raptor). My salesman said 5-8 months for delivery.

I bought my Ranger from Century Ford in Mount Airy but I decided to order from a bigger dealer for the Bronco.
Sponsored