Sponsored

Maryland Bronco Buyers - Where did you purchase from?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info. I’ll keep a lookout for a cyber orange two door, I haven’t seen that color in our area yet.
Update: Built 3/5 and is pending shipping with truck freight number assigned. Hopefully, any day now. Bob Bell also sent me notification of build and shipping.
Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a 4Dr Badlands Sasquatch from Sheehy ford Gaithersburg on Tuesday. They promised no Markup (besides $500 dealer fee) on Bronco orders (excluding the Raptor). My salesman said 5-8 months for delivery.

I bought my Ranger from Century Ford in Mount Airy but I decided to order from a bigger dealer for the Bronco.
What are the details of your build? My dealer told me 12-18 months on 2/18/22. Bad Sas, 2.3mt, mic, lux, mgv

mdFord

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, soon 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are the details of your build? My dealer told me 12-18 months on 2/18/22. Bad Sas, 2.3mt, mic, lux, mgv
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7, hard top roof, high package, eruption green.
I’m not taking their time estimate too seriously

Last edited:

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: Built 3/5 and is pending shipping with truck freight number assigned. Hopefully, any day now. Bob Bell also sent me notification of build and shipping.
That’s great news, also looks like I moved up one spot. Lol

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just ordered a Black Diamond 4 dr hard top from Hertrich Ford in Easton MD on 2/4/22. They were very polite! $1000 refundable deposit and the purchase price will be MSRP. They did give me an estimate of 6 months for production + delivery, which seems like an underestimation, but we aren't in a rush so it's no biggie. I'd be curious to hear if anyone else has purchased through them and what the experience was like?

Ordered mine from them on Jan 11

I originally ordered the Badlands with the Sasquatch package hardtop and tow package (deleted the last two after seeing it would likely delay my build) I’ve had 4 emails from Ford MoCo. The first with the computer generated picture and the wrong specs :( the second with the order confirmation build sheet, wrong specs:( the third (after several phone calls to the dealer) with different options two of which where incorrect::( the last (last Monday) with the correct options- following a visit with the salesman I ordered the Bronco from.

I made a Ford.com account so that I could monitor/track my order but, I continue to get “Our records show you have no reservations, orders,or purchases” :( despite calling the Ford hotline to try getting this updated

I do like the dealership - despite the hiccups
we’ll see how long it takes for delivery

Sponsored

LDobelbower

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered mine from them on Jan 11

I originally ordered the Badlands with the Sasquatch package hardtop and tow package (deleted the last two after seeing it would likely delay my build) I’ve had 4 emails from Ford MoCo. The first with the computer generated picture and the wrong specs :( the second with the order confirmation build sheet, wrong specs:( the third (after several phone calls to the dealer) with different options two of which where incorrect::( the last (last Monday) with the correct options- following a visit with the salesman I ordered the Bronco from.

I made a Ford.com account so that I could monitor/track my order but, I continue to get “Our records show you have no reservations, orders,or purchases” :( despite calling the Ford hotline to try getting this updated

I do like the dealership - despite the hiccups
we’ll see how long it takes for delivery
I'm so glad to hear that we are in a similar situation! We dropped the tow package, too, and unfortunately aren't doing the Sasquatch package since we'll be using this for daily driving. We decided to stick with the hardtop, so we'll see how greatly that affects the production time... And same deal here, I received an order confirmation from Ford only, but it's not showing up on my ford.com account.

Please keep me posted on your order progress, and congrats!! Do you mind me asking what color you went with, and are you on the Eastern Shore? I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya on the road ;)

mdFord

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, soon 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like my order has a priority code of 15 from Sheehy, no idea what that means but seems better than 99.

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Eric is great! I 'm in greater metropolitan Grantsville, so I stopped in, gave him the relevant information, and drop off my baja bar for them to install. Went in to pick it up, the tags were on, signed the paper work and out in 10 minutes. Seamless, easily the best experience I ever had buying a vehicle...
Ive purchased 2 vehicles from Eric. Great salesman with no issues. Definitely a nice guy. With that being said, I had a a bad experience previously with their service department that steered me away from ordering there. I ordered from BJ Maurer in Boswell PA. Wife just purchased a Bronco sport there as well. Im in SW PA close to Maryland.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm so glad to hear that we are in a similar situation! We dropped the tow package, too, and unfortunately aren't doing the Sasquatch package since we'll be using this for daily driving. We decided to stick with the hardtop, so we'll see how greatly that affects the production time... And same deal here, I received an order confirmation from Ford only, but it's not showing up on my ford.com account.

Please keep me posted on your order progress, and congrats!! Do you mind me asking what color you went with, and are you on the Eastern Shore? I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya on the road ;)
ordered carbonized gray. Living on KI. Ill keep you posted- good luck!

LDobelbower

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ordered carbonized gray. Living on KI. Ill keep you posted- good luck!
Beautiful! Oh, I thought of one more question if you don't mind... Did they give you a production time estimate? They estimated '6 months or a little longer', but with the chip shortage and a hard top, I'm not holding my breath. I'd be thrilled to get it within a year.

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful! Oh, I thought of one more question if you don't mind... Did they give you a production time estimate? They estimated '6 months or a little longer', but with the chip shortage and a hard top, I'm not holding my breath. I'd be thrilled to get it within a year.
Same timeframe for me (estimated) deleted hardtop and hitch to try getting it a bit sooner
Sponsored