Sponsored

Maryland Bronco Buyers - Where did you purchase from?

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine from Koons Ford of Baltimore. Had a great buying experience, in and out in the least amount of time I've ever done buying a car. Great experience with Rob, my salesperson.

I was a late July reservation, but I did go with the soft top to get it sooner.
Sponsored

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved from Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie .Have signed on the line for sticker, but they are charging the “ not required by law” $ 500 process fee. Would not wave the fee. They did give me a bitch’in Bronco carry all. I reserved in August 2020, and per Ford’s instructions, waited to order until MY22. ( First mistake)CO Two door BL, lux, MGV, auto non SAS. Priority 10, for what that is worth. Have seen them routinely delivering Broncos. ( four doors). I would consider Bob Bell a bit larger then a medium sized dealership. During my Bronco journey I visited Academy Ford in Laurel. I met a rep their who not only had her own Bronco on order, but was extremely informed with the particulars of the Bronco. A very small dealership, but I left wondering if I should have ordered through them. No idea when my order will be built. The local dealers that I know of who are gouging, Koons Baltimore, and Bob Davidson.
Koons baltimore ford has never charged over msrp for an ordered bronco. Only on ones that are passed on will there be an adm, for those who don't want to wait two years.

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Maryland Bronco Owners/Future Bronco Owners.

Where did you/are you going to purchase from? How was the experience? Did you pay over/under MSRP? Any issues or good things to say?

I’m compiling a list of dealers to tell friends and family to go to or stay away from. Hope to see you all on the trail. Well, whenever Ford decides to build more 2-Door Broncos.

Thank you.
Placed order (and $500 deposit) with Century Ford of Mt. Airy in Frederick County on 22 DEC 2021. (Century Ford in Mt. Airy has been pretty good servicing my wife's 2016 Explorer over the years.) I received my order confirmation email from Ford Motor Co. the very same day. Ordered a 4-door, non-SAS Badlands with MIC hardtop, High Package, and Tow Package. At the time of this writing (09 JUN 2022), I'm still stuck in the ordering phase (no VIN, no production scheduling, no build date). Based on current global chip shortage and component shortages for the options I ordered, I'm absolutely positive that Ford Motor Co. will require me to resubmit my order in October 2022 when the MY2023 order bank is opened. Hopefully, those of us currently sitting on an order will be allowed to convert it to a MY23 order first before Ford opens ordering up to the general public. Unless global supply chains improve, my guess is I won't see a delivery until well in 2023 or even 2024.

UPDATE (JAN 2023): Things happened fast in SEP/OCT 2022! Ford made a huge production push and my truck was one of those built and delivered in the scramble to close out as many MY2022 Bronco orders as possible. Arrived by car carrier to Century Ford of Mt. Airy on 29 October 2022. Century Ford held true to our original Purchase Agreement and we bought it at MSRP. I also asked them to leave all the factory labels, stickers, and protective wrapping on the truck so my wife and I could unwrap and detail it at home. My sales rep laughed and made it happen. All told, it took 10 months start to finish.

73F82C91-6A38-4DB4-8FED-7ABC951EE5DE.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Summit981 I also think I will be ordering a 23 🤷🏼‍♂️

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved from Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie .Have signed on the line for sticker, but they are charging the “ not required by law” $ 500 process fee. Would not wave the fee. They did give me a bitch’in Bronco carry all. I reserved in August 2020, and per Ford’s instructions, waited to order until MY22. ( First mistake)CO Two door BL, lux, MGV, auto non SAS. Priority 10, for what that is worth. Have seen them routinely delivering Broncos. ( four doors). I would consider Bob Bell a bit larger then a medium sized dealership. During my Bronco journey I visited Academy Ford in Laurel. I met a rep their who not only had her own Bronco on order, but was extremely informed with the particulars of the Bronco. A very small dealership, but I left wondering if I should have ordered through them. No idea when my order will be built. The local dealers that I know of who are gouging, Koons Baltimore, and Bob Davidson.
Build week 2/28/22, built March 5, delivered March 12. Bob Bell was terrific.

Sponsored

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m in NoVa but my order is ready set for a 08/15/2022 build date. I bought from Jack Demmer Ford in Detroit. They’re just outside the gates of the Bronco plant. I did this for 2 reasons.

1. and most important - They do not charge ADMs on ANY vehicle. If we want the ADMs to stop, we have to stop doing business with dealers that do it. (Regardless if they “did it to you” or not. Que the mental gymnastics & excuses for people that bought at ADM dealers.)

2. The difference in doc fees. $799 for most dealers in the DMV compared to $225 in Detroit. Gas will be ~$130 and the flight is $90-$160 depending on days out. I get a nice drive with my Bronco and save money compared to all the ADM dealers in the area.

good luck wherever you find, but if you change your mind call Greg Tyler at Jack Demmer Ford.

sage729

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Big Bend soft top, Area 51, non SAS, mid pack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Koons Ford. Silver Spring. Kyle Robson.

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a Black diamond for my wife from Preston ford. Paid 5k over sticker but got really good money on my trade in. It was an order someone backed out of and I got it in June when finding one on a lot anywhere was hard. I didnt expect to pay sticker.

I got my badlands from hetrich ford in Easton. Ordered in august 2021. Just picked it up today. The dealer was good gave me the price that was on my original 2021 order. No complaints with either Dealer.

LDobelbower

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got a Black diamond for my wife from Preston ford. Paid 5k over sticker but got really good money on my trade in. It was an order someone backed out of and I got it in June when finding one on a lot anywhere was hard. I didnt expect to pay sticker.

I got my badlands from hetrich ford in Easton. Ordered in august 2021. Just picked it up today. The dealer was good gave me the price that was on my original 2021 order. No complaints with either Dealer.
Finally, another Hertrich Easton purchase! I've been waiting to hear how that overall experience was for another buyer. We placed our order with them Feb 2022. Hoping to have it by summer '23 if we're lucky!

Sponsored

Motoxslow

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HD Pan American, 2003 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waldorf Ford, southern Maryland. Square shooters so far and finally have a build date in mid October.

Last edited:

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine just blended last week and I am buying in San Diego and then shipped.

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bob Bell Ford, Glen Burnie. I’m ordered Feb 16th 22, received October 11th. Great experience .
I ordered from there as well. Ed is my salesman and my bronco is getting blended next week, can’t wait.

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bob Bell Ford, Glen Burnie. I ordered Feb 16th 22, received October 11th. Great experience .
Did your msrp go up and if so how did they handle it? I just noticed that my window sticker is $1850 more then the order form I signed back in February.
Sponsored