Sponsored

Maryland Bronco Buyers - Where did you purchase from?

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello Maryland Bronco Owners/Future Bronco Owners.

Where did you/are you going to purchase from? How was the experience? Did you pay over/under MSRP? Any issues or good things to say?

I’m compiling a list of dealers to tell friends and family to go to or stay away from. Hope to see you all on the trail. Well, whenever Ford decides to build more 2-Door Broncos.

Thank you.
Sponsored

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where did you/are you going to purchase from? How was the experience? Did you pay over/under MSRP? Any issues or good things to say?

I’m compiling a list of dealers to tell friends and family to go to or stay away from. Hope to see you all on the trail. Well, whenever Ford decides to build more 2-Door Broncos.

Thank you.
Crouse Ford in Taneytown. Super easy, communicative, paid msrp and did a great deal for my trade (equal to bigger high volume dealer offer to buy outright)

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Buying from Diehl's Ford, Grantsville. Local dealer. My 2 door Basesquatch's EDD is 1/28. Not holding my breath. Has been a great experience so far. If for some reason my agreed upon price is not reality upon delivery, I will let loose the 6G dogs of war. I do not anticipate that being necessary, Eric Diehl has been super so far...

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Crouse Ford in Taneytown. Super easy, communicative, paid msrp and did a great deal for my trade (equal to bigger high volume dealer offer to buy outright)
Great! Thank you. Wonder how many orders they have.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Buying from Diehl's Ford, Grantsville. Local dealer. My 2 door Basesquatch's EDD is 1/28. Not holding my breath. Has been a great experience so far. If for some reason my agreed upon price is not reality upon delivery, I will let loose the 6G dogs of war. I do not anticipate that being necessary, Eric Diehl has been super so far...
🤣

Sponsored

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great! Thank you. Wonder how many orders they have.
I placed my reservation in Jan 21. At the time I was 30 or 31. Took delivery in December, but I switched to soft top and removed tow package.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I forgot to add, Leonardtown here. Excellent!

BroncoMikeMD

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond, 2004 For Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Thank you.
[/QUOTE
Koons

Thank you.
Koons Ford in Baltimore. Great experience, purchased two Black Diamond Broncos at MSRP. Highly recommended.

kypt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought from Ramsey in Rising Sun. They gave me verbal confirmation early on that they'd charge MSRP, and they followed through. I reserved day 1. They are adding an adjustment to orphaned or non-reserved Broncos. Not sure what they'd do if you tried to order one now.

imme267

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Koons Ford in Baltimore. Great experience, purchased two Black Diamond Broncos at MSRP. Highly recommended.
Interesting. I have mine through there and when I went to order it I asked if it was MSRP and they told me 5k markup and I said okay no problem I'm going to Koons Sterling because they told me MSRP and then they flipped and told me they'd give me MSRP. I still have my order with them, scheduled for production 1/17 so we'll see

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought from Ramsey in Rising Sun. They gave me verbal confirmation early on that they'd charge MSRP, and they followed through. I reserved day 1. They are adding an adjustment to orphaned or non-reserved Broncos. Not sure what they'd do if you tried to order one now.
Interesting. Retired North East PD. Father in law was a multi millionaire contractor. Wanted to trade in his F250 in on a new one. Showed up in his usual Carhardt overalls, knew Lowell McCoy the previous owner. Asked the salesman what it would take to drive the pretty one off the lot. Salesman told him "more than you can afford old man" He walked out of the building he built, never to return again. Seems they've gotten their shit together since then...

granger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buying from Crouse as well. Production starts 2/7. I was pretty low on the list but it is a small dealer. Great service and Lewis is awesome to work with!

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting. I have mine through there and when I went to order it I asked if it was MSRP and they told me 5k markup and I said okay no problem I'm going to Koons Sterling because they told me MSRP and then they flipped and told me they'd give me MSRP. I still have my order with them, scheduled for production 1/17 so we'll see
[/QUOTE

From the forum for dealers with ADM

Koons Ford (Annapolis, MD)
  • At delivery, @MRuby was charged $20k over MSRP, later lowered to $7.5k.
  • Customer did not have a negotiated price with the dealership.

imme267

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Koon's has several in this area. Baltimore, Annapolis, and Sterling, VA. I was told they are run pretty much independently from one another despite sharing a name.
Sponsored